Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,334 members, 7,947,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Hon Benneth Nwatu, Sublime Vision 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Benneth Nwatu, Sublime Vision 2023 (135 Views)

Benneth Chinedum Igweh Is The New FCT Commissioner Of Police / Fr. Ike Odigbo And The Perils Of Malicious Presumptions By Uchenna Nwatu / Re : Purported Suspension Of Igwe Benneth Emeka ,JP ( Oke-ebo II Of Umueri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Benneth Nwatu, Sublime Vision 2023 by Eagleeye101: 6:28am On May 09, 2022
Beloved People of Nkanu East LGA, my Lord's, esteemed leaders, Traditional Rulers, Members of the clergy, respected fathers/mothers, dear brothers/sisters, my beloved people, I, Hon. Nwatu Benneth okechukwu of obodo uvuru Akpawfu, former Deputy leader Nkanu East Legislative Council, hereby humbly and most respectfully present myself to you to be considered to serve you as Member representing the good people of Nkanu East LGA at the Enugu State House of Assembly come 2023.

My desire to offer myself to serve you at this level is borne out of a genuine desire to build on the achievements of other leaders who have served in that capacity to make a difference and take Nkanu East to another level.

I have a burning desire to ensure that the good people of Nkanu East LGA gets the quality of representation that can be compared with the best anywhere both in terms of human capital development and also in terms of the discharge of the legislative business of the House. My watchword is quality representation that is people-focused and developmental oriented.

It is observable that the position of Member Enugu State House of Assembly if properly utilised can be a launchpad for accelerated development of our dear local government. It can be deployed to attract critical projects, employment and empowerment and overall accelerated development to our dear LGA. It is my calculated intention to deploy a burning zeal, god-given talent, political savvy and passion for development to pursue this goal.

I shall ensure that equity and fairness are not relegated but sustained in the politics of Nkanu east towards the good of all and sundry. I will equally ensure that no part of Nkanu East LGA suffers any form of deprivation or maginalization. In my time, if you graciously consider me for this position, I will collaborate with other well meaning leaders at different levels to promote equitable distribution of opportunities and benefits. I will ensure that every ward and indeed every community counts and that the voice of the minority anywhere it exists or perceived to exist, is heard and listened to.

My representation will promote mutual cooperation and will build synergy which I believe can help us at every point in time to reach amicable resolution and consensus. The result of this will be that no part of Nkanu East will be excluded or marginalized.

This all inclusive arrangement will equally help us build a synergy that will ensure that the church, Town Unions, traditional institutions and other critical stakeholders, work together for the common good of the local government and equally benefit what is due to them from the system.

Yes, Nkanu East is great but we can make it greater and realise our dream local government. We can make her the best among the local governments in Enugu State.

Quality, efficient and effective representation is the answer. My representation will go beyond making laws and policies as I will do my best to always engage the executive and negotiate to ensure that all that is due for NKANU EAST is delivered as and when due.

It is my earnest expectation that all the 14 political wards of Nkanu East will witness the impact of my legislative representation both in terms of accruable benefits of competent law making and also in terms of leveraging on the position to impact positively on the Local Government. It follows by extension that Enugu State in general will be better as a result.

Thanks for your love and kind support.

I remain,

Your Loyal Servant
Hon. Nwatu Benneth okechukwu.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Resign To Contest / I've Requisite Experience For Legislative Business, Best Representation - Umoh / 2023: Getting It Right; Addressing Fiscal Policy Non-compliance In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.