Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,173 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children (462 Views)

Nina Complains About Her Inability To Drive Her New Boyfriend's 2019 Range In US / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by Jenniferchuma10: 6:58am On May 09, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Veteran Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, speaks about her deepest heartache, one that has to do with the possibility of being able to bear a child.

Veteran Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim opens up on her inability to have children (video)
It would be recalled that the 47-year-old thespian once revealed that she had her womb taken out as a result of a medical condition that threatened her life.

Veteran Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim opens up on her inability to have children (video)
Speaking on the decision in an interview with Chude Jideonwo, Nse Ikpe-Etim revealed that it did not hit as a thing of shame, rather she felt inadequate.

“Finding out I couldn’t have children didn’t make me feel ashamed. I felt inadequate. I felt inadequate as a woman but not ashamed, which was because of how I was brought up.

Where I’m from we don’t tie shame to ourselves. Where I was brought up, we live through life fully,” she said.

On being open to adoption, Nse said: “You never say never, but right now, my husband and I are just dog parents. People should be allowed to live, my husband and I are okay right now.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/veteran-nollywood-actress-nse-ikpe-etim-opens-up-on-her-inability-to-have-children-video/

Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On May 09, 2022
It would be recalled that the 47-year-old thespian once revealed that she had her womb taken out as a result of a medical condition that threatened her life

Only God gives Children.
There is nothing impossible for our God to do.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by Tonypens48(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2022
It is well.

She can opt for Adoption. That will fill in the pain.

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research services.
Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by blazingblender(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2022
Well I believe God can do a new thing
Just believe
But you can always adopt
Become your own boss now
Learn a high income skill that can make you a millionaire in a month ...
No jokes
Paint production is one of the most lucrative business many people don't know about
It can give you *7 of your capital on your first sale ..
And it's is very easy to learn
If you are interested in learning everything about this business and also get a certificate
This may be your opportunity to make wealth
chat 07044383920 to be added
Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by chukwuibuipob: 7:23am On May 09, 2022
God is a GOD of Wonders.Every manufacturer of a product have a spare part of their products.So,her case isn't closed. It is well with her
Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by Kayberg: 7:36am On May 09, 2022
undecided

Never be surprised if one day it turns out the man you said is OK has some kids outside somewhere, hidden from you.
Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by 1875pita: 7:52am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112655186:

Only God gives Children.
There is nothing impossible for our God to do.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by DoggoneDogg: 8:17am On May 09, 2022
Too much abortion in her youth destroyed her womb now she wants to hide under "medical condition".

Lol
Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by everythinggirly(f): 8:45am On May 09, 2022
With God all things are possible, just keep praying and believing, and you can as well adopt it's not a sin, children are gifts from God, they bring happiness.
Re: Nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Opens Up On Her Inability To Have Children by NobleAngell(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2022
I'm sorry to hear about your condition but I feel you and your husband are not interested in being parents. Otherwise, why parent a dog? Isn't adoption an option? I know of people that have biological and adopted kids how much more...?

But then again, it's your choice.
You also need to keep things like these off social media otherwise, you won't like the outcome in a short time to come. Private things should be kept private.

(1) (Reply)

Bisola, Tboss, Mercy Eke, Tacha, Erica, Other Ex-bbnaija Female Housemates Hang / May Hints Divorce! See What Pete Edochie Had To Say About Yul Edochie Taking ... / Check Out Photos And Videos From Rita Dominic's 47th Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.