Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,944 members, 7,919,057 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Singer Seyi Shay Flaunts Her New Baby Girl (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Seyi Shay Flaunts Her New Baby Girl (video) (298 Views)

"You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer / Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Seyi Shay Flaunts Her New Baby Girl (video) by Oleys: 7:40am On May 09, 2022
Nigerian hip hop singer, Seyi Shay revealed her new baby girl on her Instagram page. She allegedly revealed her location in London as she celebrates her first mother’s day.

Early this year, the singer confirmed her pregnancy, flaunting her baby bump in the music video for Big Girl.

She however confirmed her engagement in an interview with Beat FM in January.

The interviewer asked her about the diamond ring she was flaunting on her finger and how she got it.

Showing off the ring, she responded, “Some guy gave it to me and said, ‘hey would you marry me?“

“It’s a diamond ring for real, and it’s forever,” she continued.

The pregnant singer confirmed her engagement to be one of the reasons she has been glowing.

“I was already glowing before I met him; if I was not a package, I wouldn’t have said yes,” She said.

Seyi Shay also debuted her second studio album Big Girl in 2021.

In the video, she abruptly cut off the identity of the “mystery man”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZ94KEPBX8

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/05/09/singer-seyi-shay-flaunts-her-new-baby-girl-video/

Re: Singer Seyi Shay Flaunts Her New Baby Girl (video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:53am On May 09, 2022
Congratulations madam.

(1) (Reply)

Overdose Music Challenge(video), Crayon, Ayra Starr, Ladipoe, Magixx, Boy Spyce / Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy / Top Trending Naija Songs (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.