Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,189 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles (784 Views)

Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023 –pastor Adeboye Asks Congregation / Imo Guber: A Congregation Of The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by Successionist(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2022
helinues:

Insult, hatred and incoherence are now becoming some of you guys best tactics in responding to issue.

Can't some of you guys address the topic of discussion without throwing tantrum? This is becoming stale.. Argue maturely, NL is not motor park or newspaper stands discussion
Hypocrised go and address the activities of skull miners ravaging your region first .... Abi no be person brother,mother, sister , father where them dey kill..... Is Afonja life don't matter again......... And what is your business with the happening in SE, are you Igbo ? ..... Igbo has choosen to taking their destiny into their hand through the Biafra actualization, which never a crime, but a right, what your problem with that ?!
Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2022
Never ever have we discussed boko haram you peddler of lies. Because they are joyous over our news good or bad, we are joyous over their news good or bad. We mainly deal with yolobas because their propaganda due to media coverage from 1960 has been stopped from henceforth. We don't believe trash from yolobas,we address their trash with trash as our younger ones.

I want a review on the refugee crisis in your land for nairalanders to view..so we can comment wisdomly on that thread but coming to talk.aboit my people like you have a degree studying us,na trash you go meet oo..and you know my matters, I love ban die

helinues:

Isn't it Ironic that you guys are the major talkative about the activities of Boko haram and bandits in the north but when the discussion comes to the destruction Ipob group in SE, then it must be a biased epistle.. Are you also saying everything the press have been written about Boko haram and bandits are false narration?
Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by helinues: 9:18am On May 09, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
That's what you don't understand and can never understand the oldest tribe ..Never ever. We can't afford be scared.my fore fathers never had guns,they weren't scared..they fought the British for 31years from 1883 ,many of my people died but did we stop oh Nooo...

Fast forward to the 1960s,another coconut head generation..they were never scared,Tafa balewa downed, Ahmadu Bello downed..many of my people killed in the north but did they stop oh Noooo......Another 3 years war.........Millions of my civilians killed not army oo civilians but no shaking but did they stopped oh Nooo..

Now this generation, the main stubborn goat generation, is asking peacefully diplomatically for their wishes yet instead of them of compromise for peace,they are acting bossy to the oldest tribe forgetting history matters..They have started seeing the signs of some stubborn goats Ekpa and Kanu showing face, instead of you to pipe low,you wanna give us history for the next generation

Be wise

So because of what happened in the past which affected all, is that the reason why Igbos want to make the repetition of the past event back to SE? Didn't some of you guys learn a single shit from the history? So burning and killing same Igbo's Igbos claimed of fighting for or protecting is what is going to solve the past mistakes?

It's just like some of you guys are not just expose enough to see how things are been done. Only foolish set of people bring terror to their own region just because they are disgruntled about the past

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by helinues: 9:21am On May 09, 2022
Successionist:
Hypocrised go and address the activities of skull miners ravaging your region first .... Abi no be person brother,mother, sister , father where them dey kill..... Is Afonja life don't matter again......... And what is your business in the happening in SE, are you Igbo ? ..... Igbo has choosen to taking their destiny into their hand through the Biafra actualization, which never a crime, but a right, what your problem with that ?!

We are yet to pack the oracle from the ground, it has started predicting.. Imagine this guy that is being accused of something but repeating it in a bigger level.

Hatred and Tantrum is just like peak milk to some of you guys.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2022
Now you are not insightful, you cannot change the mindset of the igbo man so I advise its best to understand the mindset instead of trying o convert it to yours..You are the one who doesn't learn from history, we are ready for whatever if need be,we are not cowards like the middle belt and the west who have lost territories because they are cowards and we know it,we are the oldest tribe,we know everyone of you enter bone..I repeat despite all..we lost no single territory, why is that ?

helinues:

So because of what happened in the past which affected all, is that the reason why Igbos want to make the repetition of the past event back to SE? Didn't some of you guys learn a single shit from the history? So burning and killing same Igbo's Igbos claimed of fighting for or protecting is what is going to solve the past mistakes?

It's just like some of you guys are not just expose enough to see how things are been done. Only foolish set of people bring terror to their own region just because they are disgruntled about the past
Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2022
Not derailing..you are not wise for your age and its sad..Think deep,read deep this old boy. I'm trying to tell you as long as you glorify your thieves killing us in droves, all our freedom fighters massob ooo,ipob ooo,eSN oooo..,ABC oooo,xyz oo...We support too.. you have supported your devils,let's support our own in one faith abeg

helinues:

Why are you deliberately derailing this thread? What's the business of Babachir or Tinubu with Igbos activities? Why are some of you guys be like this? Just to admit the truth about the destruction the illiterates people of Biafra have brought to SE, see the way you have been shifting so many goal post.

It's like some of you guys never pray for the insecurities in SE to end probably because you are benefiting something from it. It's a pity
Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2022
Facts about what..that you ignorantly skipped my last message because you had no answers..Go and sit at home,play ball or gettat

EasternVoice:
Are you not tired of all this nonsense IPOB mumbo-jumbo. Brings facts.
U can do it... Think brother smiley
Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by izac82: 10:15am On May 09, 2022
IPOB is the worst thing to happen to Igboland. You can ague with yourself. The self acclaimed leader is nothing but a business man that was cashing out big from the struggle. He was delusional and end up brainwashing our youths. No serious organization that is designed to fight for freedom does it the way these guys are doing it. How can you explain destroying and killing your own people as freedom fighting? Is that not madness?
The worst of them all, are their online defenders. They lack conscience and human empathy. I just pray that what they are angling for, which is another war, never happen. May God disappoint them. If their whole aim is to drag innocent Igbos into conflict with FG and the rest of Nigeria, may God scatter their plan and scatter them to oblivion. Amen. angry

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by Dreambeat: 11:02am On May 09, 2022
Stop drinking panadol for our own headache. We are Igbos, we are republicans, we cherish our freedom, we don't compromise our freedom. Our freedom we MUST get. You can't stop us, your endless propaganda is like pouring water on a rock, it can't melt it. Our freedom from the sinking ship is sure, it may be delayed but never denied.
Re: Ipob’s Congregation Of Crocodiles by nku5: 8:31am On May 10, 2022
The East is now running red with blood. People are shot for not for not sitting at home, shot for no clear reasons, boys set up roadblocks to collect tolls to support the "struggle", criminals now operate freely under the canopy of IPOB.

IPOB has continuously denied having a hand in the bloodshed but its not enough, it has to help root these criminals because it calls itself a non-violent group. It was popular in the east but now its hated. By the time Boys Oyee starts it won't be funny...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IN FULL: Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu Allegedly Attacked By Hoodlums / Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.