Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,389 members, 7,971,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Common Diseases That Comes With The Raining Season! Must Watch - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Diseases That Comes With The Raining Season! Must Watch (137 Views)

Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / 22 Diseases That Can Be Cured When You Are Eating Pineapple / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Diseases That Comes With The Raining Season! Must Watch by moboladipine(f): 7:57am On May 09, 2022
The raining season is one of the most loved period during the year.
This is because of the coolest and calmess the weather brings to us. No heat during the period, the weather being cold and it's bring a soothing effect to the body but with the soothing effects it bring, the raining season comes with some disadvantages and one of it is the increase and occurrence of some diseases

Today in my video, I share some common Diseases that comes with the raining season and how to avoid contracting them.

Click on the link to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6QbwlxyPqs

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Premature Ejaculation And Get Frequent Rock-hard Erections / Benefits Of Healthy Eating / Yocan Orbit Review - Is It Worth Trying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.