Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Loving God And Neighbors Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loving God And Neighbors Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (273 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Religious Neighbors Wife? / How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / A Loving God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving God And Neighbors Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
"Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

30 And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment.

31 The second is like it and is this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these." (Mark 12:29-31 AMPC)
Re: Loving God And Neighbors Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.
Re: Loving God And Neighbors Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 8:34am On May 09, 2022
"Therefore I always exercise and discipline myself [mortifying my body, deadening my carnal affections, bodily appetites, and worldly desires, endeavoring in all respects] to have a clear (unshaken, blameless) conscience, void of offense toward God and toward men." (Acts 24:16 AMPC)
Re: Loving God And Neighbors Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 11:24am On May 10, 2022
Jesus loves you, Jesus loves every human being that is why He went to the Cross and accepted *our sin judgement, entered into hell-fire, suffered the punishment that we deserved in Adam's disobedience to the end in the infinity of time and having completely suffered it, He came out from hell-fire and gave us a new life(His own life that has no nature of sin/flesh) when He breathed out His Life on the Cross after He said "IT IS FINISHED"(John 19:30)* such that we *can by faith in His death on the Cross and His resurrection receive this new creation life and begin to live on this earth fresh each second pleasing GOD without any spot of sin, wrinkles, weight of sin or imperfections or unrighteousness* hence it is the same Jesus that walked on this *without any sin now dwelling within our whole being (spirit, soul, and body and circumstances) to manifest spotless lifestyle and holiness*

This is what it means *to enter into rest in the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)*

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Jesus Christ Crucified loves you.......

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now, for the kingdom of God is near at hand

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of Deborah Yakubu: Catholic Archbishop Of Lagos: Punish Perpetrators / Reasons Noah's Ark Can Never Be Found / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.