Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,964 members, 7,890,178 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Effect Of Smoke On Brooding Chicks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Effect Of Smoke On Brooding Chicks (550 Views)

How To Be Successful In Brooding Chicks / My Journey In Brooding 125 Broilers As A First Timer / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Smoke On Brooding Chicks by nagro999(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2022
The Effect of Smoke on Brooding Chicks

Many people want to brood chicks and many are already into brooding of chicks but they find it hard to regulate the smoke coming from either the charcoal or lantern.

They are so much in a hurry to generate heat for their chicks.

In case you dont understand how it works, it takes time for heat to circulate in your brooding house, that is why you have to be there regularly to check your chicks at any interval of 30 minutes or hourly.

The heat will eventually circulate all your brooding house but i must say, you have to excercise patience .

For those who are always in a hurry to generate or want to circulate the heat in a short period of time. Well, the smoke generated from the heat sources affects your chicks in one way or the other.

Histologically it causes ....

Finsib the article via https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/05/the-effect-of-smoke-on-brooding-chicks.html

Re: The Effect Of Smoke On Brooding Chicks by thoosing(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2022
nagro999:
The Effect of Smoke on Brooding Chicks

Many people want to brood chicks and many are already into brooding of chicks but they find it hard to regulate the smoke coming from either the charcoal or lantern.

They are so much in a hurry to generate heat for their chicks.

In case you dont understand how it works, it takes time for heat to circulate in your brooding house, that is why you have to be there regularly to check your chicks at any interval of 30 minutes or hourly.

The heat will eventually circulate all your brooding house but i must say, you have to excercise patience .

For those who are always in a hurry to generate or want to circulate the heat in a short period of time. Well, the smoke generated from the heat sources affects your chicks in one way or the other.

Histologically it causes ....

Finsib the article via https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/05/the-effect-of-smoke-on-brooding-chicks.html

Yea
Feel free to whatsapp/Consult me for livestock production ( poultry,piggery and the ruminants) services...
0....7030....26204......i

(1) (Reply)

Yearly Worker Needed in Ogbomosho / An Alternative Formula For Maize In Animal, Livestock And Aqua-feed / Please Advice Me On How Do I Kill A Local Pear Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.