Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

How To Secure Your Mental Health As A Crypto & Nft Trader - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Secure Your Mental Health As A Crypto & Nft Trader (139 Views)

Crypto. Nft. Buying & Selling Of Currencies / Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? / Monitor Your Health As You Make More Money In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Your Mental Health As A Crypto & Nft Trader by breetapp: 11:56am On May 09, 2022
As a Cryptocurrency or NFT trader, it’s important to be aware of the potential impact that the volatile markets can have on your mental health. It is now very common for Web3 traders to hop into crypto and/or NFT trading without understanding the emotional impact it may cause you. You see why your head is always hot?

Here's how you can secure your mental health:

1. Learn to Ignore FOMO (FEAR OF MISSING OUT)

Just because you missed out on a big NFT project or didn't invest in a rising cryptocoin doesn't mean you should kill yourself. You can't be that lucky to eat from every win. Chill, drink water and get ready for the next big project.

2. Make a Plan and Stick to it

I know you're a crypto master, but that doesn't mean you should be trading 24/7. Create a trading plan for yourself and obey it. Web3 trading can be inviting, but be sure to discipline yourself. Trading too often can lead to anxiety and stress.

3. Invest wisely and don't be greedy

Oga investor! [/i]Yes, you reading! Just because you made some money from crypto or hit a big catch in NFT doesn't mean you have arrived. Be bumble and sit down. Also, web3 traders are wise traders, don't be foolish. Don't put too much money you can't afford to lose. The more you put your life savings, the higher your blood pressure. [i]No say I no warm you!

4. Take breaks

Spending all day glued to your computer screen can be mentally draining. Make sure to take breaks throughout the day, and try to get outside for some fresh air whenever possible.

Whether you’re an experienced trader or not, a project founder, an artist, or a novice, you have likely felt the stress at some point in your crypto or NFT experience. Mental breakdown is inevitable in the Web3 world, but traders need to understand how to control them. Remember, only the living beings can trade! If you die, no more grinding O! grin

(1) (Reply)

World Aqua Technology Expo / Get 5% Offer / Nigeria Earned $565.5m From Oil Products In Q1– NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.