Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,387 members, 7,934,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (62787 Views)

Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by NoQualmz: 12:49am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
u are already alright. Jobless,useless ipob Biafra. U think we deltans are like easterners who allowed them to fester, making your people to run to Asaba and surrounding towns to start Living in peace and tranquility. As we speak, our task force are in oduke okwe and bonsaac... Areas where easterners populate and of course, hoping to hear, even if its the mention of the name, Biafra, so we start killing any perceive ipobian
U think south states are as foolish as the east. Ippob, ESN and u.g.m no get mind exist.God purnish Your Lord KANU, and he will either die or beheaded like those persons ipob beheaded on live video. Bastard

Hahahahaha...those lines sound like a primary school pikin rants.
Now the monsters some of u Niger deltans continue to support and mock sane igbos with have come home to roost. Today none of u buffoons carried una yeye sit at home threads of fear. e remain south west.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by NoQualmz: 12:51am On May 10, 2022
generalwo:
The biggest mistake the Igbos will make is creating a mess in southern states....... Southerners are nor just mad... Their own madness na follow come!!
All this shout on top Nairaland. Why didn’t u stop the terrorist Ipob from issuing sit at home in delta on Monday. Where were u when they were composing the letters?

Abeg go drink Kai Kai
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by NoQualmz: 12:54am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
May all the curses you thrown at me return to you a billion fold.Back to the topic,I hope you will come out from 15th,16th,17th May in Asaba which will be a mother of all sit at home days hahaha...I am that Igbojew
Why are u dodging the curses u this terrorist?
You are planning to kill pple on /5,16,17th may and dodging the curses of killing. U see why everyone hate Ipob? Una dey senseless

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 12:56am On May 10, 2022
generalwo:
... Stop you?? First of all, your myopic mind makes you see and feel that everyone who criticizes you is an afonja...... Secondly, i am not hating on you neither am i stopping you... Your very own kinsmen are already killing your brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers.... From kidnapping monarchs.... To arson, to cannibalism, to outright murder.... To looting.... That's enough to stop you... U don't need my efforts to be stopped.....
You Yorubas keep on deceiving yourself that Igbos are killing themselves not that Igbos care whatever lies and propaganda you people are dishing because we know you people but
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 12:58am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

I be like your mate?
Common go masturbate if you are confuse with your life. Wetin I wan take your tribe take do?
Where were you when herdsmen were shifting the wombs of the women in your state?
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:00am On May 10, 2022
NoQualmz:

Why are u dodging the curses u this terrorist?
You are planning to kill pple on /5,16,17th may and dodging the curses of killing. U see why everyone hate Ipob? Una dey senseless
If you think I care or fear that your u...less curse better think again because I don't care.Back to our discussion, Igbos says that they don't want to be part of your Nigeria and IPOB says FG should give them date why not people do that and save everyone for the impending doom that is about to befall your Nigeria. .I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by tishbite41(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Help me tell him,oh he think we Delta Igbos will leave our big brothers from South East and join those treacherous Itshekiri,Ijaw,Urhobo that connived with FG to massacre our people in Asaba during Nigeria/Biafra war.The massacre is still fresh in our heart and in due time our Delta neighbors and other tribes will hear from us... I am that Igbojew
when asaba was made the state capital, these fo.ols had the animal impetus to come and riot
i thank God things are way they are now, make anybody try nonsense make onitsha pple deal with them mercilessly
useless landgrabbers, na so dem use 'delta' take collect our lands from us

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 1:04am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
am ur hobo, from delta. No shaking. Tell ur boys to fire a bullet, if ur u.g.m get liver
See this Ijaw sef dey get mouth.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by NoQualmz: 1:07am On May 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
[s]My brother you are making too much noise, violent people don't talk much. Have you seen a Fulani militant coming online to brag? Have you ever seen an UGM online bragging to kill? Yet Police, Army, Navy, etc dread them.

Do you know Nigerian soldiers now get scared and cold feet when posted to Southeast than when posted to Northeast? One was telling me that Boko Haram guys are learners to UGM, that he has fought in the frontline in Borno for over 6 years, that he has never felt so scared in Borno fighting Boko Haram like how he felt when they went for a short operation in Imo State.

I am Igbo but I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are deadly and brutal when provoked. When an Igbo man drops his business and decides to become unruly or violent, honestly it has no rivalry, if you doubt me go and ask Obasanjo, Buhari and co that fought in the Biafra Nigeria civil war how scared Nigerian soldiers where in confronting Biafran soldiers right from Ore. They usually wait for the British pilots to finish the bombing and clearing of Biafran battalion first before advancing to give them morale and courage to advance.

Also go and ask about Nzeogwu and his coupist group, they were the most brutal, deadliest coupists in the history of Nigeria. Even when Nzeogwu took over government after the coup, Gowon, Danjuma and co were so scared of Nzeogwu to the extent they begged Nzeogwu's doctor to help them speak to him.

Why do you think the whole North shiver when few Igbo youths start agitation? Do Northerners take Yoruba or Niger Delta agitation as serious as they take Igbos?

Do you think its a childsplay to dare and fight the rest of Nigerians in a bloody civil war for 3 years without any preparation? Be honest to yourself, which other Nigerian tribe can dare that?

Despite different killings of Igbos in the North and during civil war, Igbos still fearlessly went back to all parts of the North, how many other tribe dares that?

In Nigeria, after Igbos, the next daring and brave tribe are the Fulanis and thats why Fulanis fear Igbos a lot more than any other tribe cos they know Igbo madness no get comparison but here you are bragging with no reference to your previous acts of bravery, I laugh.

I am not in support of IPOB or whatever group's senseless sit at home which has outlived its relevance, but I am only here to correct your empty bragging, no other tribe in Nigeria reach Igbos for bravery and violence. Just shutdown business activities and challenge Igbos aside business and see how far. When an Igbo man is focused on his business, he is a cool headed man, very peace loving, but shutdown business and dare him one on one.

Which other Nigerian tribe have the guts to be going to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, etc, countries with death sentence for drug trafficking yet guys no send you, they still dare. Go and ask soldiers posted to Imo State during last year UGM crises how far, or those drafted to Orlu during the initial heat of last year, stop bragging with your phone, there are men, and they don't talk much, they just do it lol.

People like you are making me laugh lol

Ordinary lanky Fulani herdsmen are using your people to learn how to kill for fun and your so called brave youths haven't formed any militia to confront and chase them out instead most Delta State highways and forests have turned to death zones courtesy of Fulani herdsmen yet you are here making.noise.

Go to Facebook and see how some daring Igbo youths are confronting Fulani herdsmen fire for fire chasing them out with guns, even slaughtering their cows without bragging but acting which none of your youths have guts to do yet you are here doing empty brag, its well[/s]

Nna you’re very foolish with this nonsensical post. You’re linking peace loving igbos with violence. See d way u dey chest beat with violence. You’re an Ipob terrorist. get away!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:08am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:

Surrounded by who? You fools who got killed in Obigbo like chickens.
Better start uprooting your properties from Delta and move them back to the East.
Let Wike try his lucky now that IPOB is arm with his ESN wing he will hear am and as for Igbos properties in Delta North they have come to stay because they are our people unlike you Delta South and Central of Itshekiri, Urhobo,Ijaws that always hate we Anioma Delta and want to occupy our land until our big brothers Igbos came to our rescue....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by NoQualmz: 1:12am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
[s]If you think I care or fear that your u...less curse better think again because I don't care.Back to our discussion, Igbos says that they don't want to be part of your Nigeria and IPOB says FG should give them date why not people do that and save everyone for the impending doom that is about to befall your Nigeria. .I am that Igbojew[/s]
I am igbo and majority of ndi igbo have distanced themselves with u illiterates called Ipob. We have told u demonic touts to take a trip to SA and get schooled on how Mandela fought for emancipation of SAns.

Today u touts will say u have cancelled sit at homes.tomorrow u will continue to threaten pple to sit at home. Can’t u see d way FG is using ur illiterate organization to further scatter ur Ipob organization. Till tomorrow everyone still believes u ediot killed those military couple. Even after una rebuttal and press release. Everyone hates Ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by NoQualmz: 1:13am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Let Wike try his lucky now that IPOB is arm with his ESN wing he will hear am and as for Igbos properties in Delta North they have come to stay because they are our people unlike you Delta South and Central of Itshekiri, Urhobo,Ijaws that always hate we Anioma Delta and want to occupy our land until our big brothers Igbos came to our rescue....I am that Igbojew

Every evidence to further prove that Ipob is a terrorist organization and responsible for killings in d east

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 1:16am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Don't let them hear you! A true son of Delta North don't carry that name, we are simply referred to as Anioma people. I don't want to go too tribal.

I have great regards for our Igbo brothers of Eastern extraction and will always add my input where it's necessary but there comes a time when we separate sanity from insanity.

Above anything and everything we must defend our land. Igbos are constituting nuisance in the East and framing Fulani with it. We don't want that here simple.

You just wan loot. If hungry dey worry you, just meet one Igbo person make him feed you. Life no suppose too hard for you like this.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 1:16am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:

Thanks for confirming that Ipob killed that couple and has been behind all the atrocities in the East. Duly noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by engrglover(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2022
You be real mumu
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen I repeat, nothing will HAPPEN (at best/worst, they will declare 1 year sit at home). Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. Edo craze na d baddest. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans.Its easier to declare biafra in zamfara, sokoto and jigawa state than any southern state.. I promise u
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KosiGee(m): 1:19am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Forget, they are not targeting names. They know Delta State has the Ibo speaking parts. They will target big Igbo warehouses and bring them down. We are talking of Delta State not any other state.

Today today self you fit hear say some market for Warri don catch fire. Who get joy?

You are a foolish child and a keyboard warrior.

Retards like you need to be flogged mercilessly with a good koboko. Noise making idiot.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:22am On May 10, 2022
tishbite41:

when asaba was made the state capital, these fo.ols had the animal impetus to come and riot
i thank God things are way they are now, make anybody try nonsense make onitsha pple deal with them mercilessly
useless landgrabbers, na so dem use 'delta' take collect our lands from us
Don't mind those eye service and jealous Itshekiri,Ijaw,Urhobo that never see any good thing from Anioma or Delta Igbos.They always sees Anioma or Delta Igbos as inferior to them because of our affiliation with out big brother Igbos from South East that always protect us like they did during Nigeria/Biafra war when our so called Delta neighbors ganged up with FG to massacre our people.We will not forget soon how those Itshekiri,Ijaw,Urhobo wanted to frustrate Asaba to become capital of Delta because its in Igbo territory if not because of the doggedness and effort of our beloved sister,late Maryam Babangida they would have shifted the capital of Delta to Warri which already over populated and we thank our Igbo kins from Anambra for their timely arrival in Asaba and pushed Itshekiri,Urhobo,Ijaws that wanted to take over Asaba back to Warri that is why they hate Igbos so much....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
You Yorubas keep on deceiving yourself that Igbos are killing themselves not that Igbos care whatever lies and propaganda you people are dishing because we know you people but
..... Your English no correct... Try make u sleep.... E be like the gala wen u hawk for Traffic today press your brain small

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:25am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:

Thanks for confirming that Ipob killed that couple and has been behind all the atrocities in the East. Duly noted.
Hahaha your childish propaganda can never work on me boy and you know it.You think I am one of those guys that got intimidated by you people propaganda and lies against IPOB/ESN hahaha...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 1:25am On May 10, 2022
NoQualmz:

All this shout on top Nairaland. Why didn’t u stop the terrorist Ipob from issuing sit at home in delta on Monday. Where were u when they were composing the letters?

Abeg go drink Kai Kai
.... Lol... No be to issue sit at home be the matter na... I fit stay my house issues sit at home for the whole USA....... Na make e work be the main thing... The way them dey mumu dey burn houses and shops for East, them for try am for delta na.... No be only sit at home... Na sit inside house.... Lol
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 1:29am On May 10, 2022
derecho:
Now you're confessing your righteousness.

A good person doesn't fuel the fire of conflict.

You know you aren't from there and you are forming "Area"

.... Oga u no get cap... So na only who them born for warri na im be area.... I no dey claim delta and i will never claim delta because no be place wen them dey claim... In all the years I stayed at delta, na so so air pollution men dey suffer from... Na that kind place i wan claim as my place Baba like i said... U no get cap... Go sleep
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ariesbull: 1:33am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Forget, they are not targeting names. They know Delta State has the Ibo speaking parts. They will target big Igbo warehouses and bring them down. We are talking of Delta State not any other state.

Today today self you fit hear say some market for Warri don catch fire. Who get joy?

Warri get mouth shaaa... Ụna too get mouth! No be Warri wet I Don stay wey herdsmen do tidy

Una mouth too much! Just pray for peace all these gragra... Ụna too small

We no want trouble and these unknown gunmen are idiots

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 1:35am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahaha your childish propaganda can never work on me boy and you know it.You think I am one of those guys that got intimidated by you people propaganda and lies against IPOB/ESN hahaha...I am that Igbojew

Provided it is your fellow Igbos dying, that is okay. Call it propaganda if you like.
But if you try nonsense to people outside Igboland, hmmn.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:36am On May 10, 2022
NoQualmz:

Nna you’re very foolish with this nonsensical post. You’re linking peace loving igbos with violence. See d way u dey chest beat with violence. You’re an Ipob terrorist. get away!
You are the one who is f...lish by not countering all he said instead you resort to insults and name calling.This word chest beat you people always call great Igbos are outdated and I expected you people to look for another new word because because down you you know that Igbos don't chest beat....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 1:38am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

Where dem na? We dey still dey find dem. Go and ask, only your plate number self we go finish you no dulling.

All of us for Delta don sell our joy.
If we hear pim?
Na noise you de make

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:39am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:

Provided it is your fellow Igbos dying, that is okay. Call it propaganda if you like.
But if you try nonsense to people outside Igboland, hmmn.
Are you done drinking Panadol for Igbo headache,if you are done then f..ck off because Igbos don't need your validation or fake crocodile tears and love
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by MacANDIES: 1:40am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!

People like you na mouth you get. Blaab for social media.

If them jam you for real life you go piss for body. Lol
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 1:41am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Are you done drinking Panadol for Igbo headache,if you are done then f..ck off because Igbos don't need your validation or fake crocodile tears and love

I don't give a Bleep about you. Kill yourselves, I dunt care. After all, 3M of fools you died for nothing.
What I'm guaranteeing you is that if you push your luck by killing non Igbos over your Biafran madness, others will target Igbos living in those areas and kill plenty of you too. You are a daft ipob fool and I don't expect you to understand.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:42am On May 10, 2022
NoQualmz:

I am igbo and majority of ndi igbo have distanced themselves with u illiterates called Ipob. We have told u demonic touts to take a trip to SA and get schooled on how Mandela fought for emancipation of SAns.

Today u touts will say u have cancelled sit at homes.tomorrow u will continue to threaten pple to sit at home. Can’t u see d way FG is using ur illiterate organization to further scatter ur Ipob organization. Till tomorrow everyone still believes u ediot killed those military couple. Even after una rebuttal and press release. Everyone hates Ipob.
You and who is majority Igbo you Yoruba man that can't stand their ground and fight for their existence instead you people allow Fulani people to chase you out of your ancestral land to Benin republic...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 1:44am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:

I don't give a Bleep about you. Kill yourselves, I dunt care. After all, 3M of fools you died for nothing.
What I'm guaranteeing you is that if you push your luck by killing non Igbos over your Biafran madness, others will target Igbos living in those areas and kill plenty of you too. You are a daft ipob fool and I don't expect you to understand.
You don't give a bleep about us but you are still crying hahaha.Boy leave Igbo and IPOB/ESN matter and start thinking how you Yorubas will reclaim your ancestral land from your Fulani masters....I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 1:46am On May 10, 2022
Igbojew:
You don't give a bleep about us but you are still crying hahaha.Boy leave Igbo and IPOB/ESN matter and start thinking how you Yorubas will reclaim your ancestral land from your Fulani masters....I am that Igbojew

Dumb ipob slave. Go and collect the properties your cowardly fathers left in Rivers State while running away. You will conto to be a slave and nothing can change that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 1:47am On May 10, 2022
Creamypie:
your email has been seen. We will get you soon. Bastard Ipoh jobless youth
Noisy neighbor
Chai gbafuooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.