Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo (827 Views)

Throwback: Buhari Is Dying Slowly- Stanley Nwabia / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Lifted2000: 3:14pm On May 09, 2022
Buhari's time to stand for Osinbajo.

One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I‘ve been cloned or not. The ignorant rumours are not surprising — when I was away on medical vacation last year a lot of people hoped I was dead.

Poor @ProfOsinbajo, even he had to deal with the rumours — Some people reached out to him to consider them to be his Vice President because they assumed I was dead. That embarrassed him a lot; we discussed it when he visited me while I was convalescing.

I can assure you all that this is the real me. Later this month I will celebrate my 76th birthday. And I’m still going strong!

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1069300887510806528?s=20&t=TjuvJzCmv5vCpVqVraHpjQ

Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by okefranci: 3:18pm On May 09, 2022
What is thing saying nah?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by MikoB: 3:21pm On May 09, 2022
Buhari has given the VP his full support already, that is why you can even see him campaigning with the full logistics of the presidency. Only the political gurus will understand this.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
Hmmmmm So PYO held it down for you while PMB was away... I think if PMB gives the position to PYO, nothing bad in it, afterall, we have someone who pick governor for years and never allowed democracy to take place.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Nigerialabalaba: 3:25pm On May 09, 2022
Hahaha...na Buhari neck una own hang hin defeat for again. shiorr
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by orisa37: 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
And there was a time when BUHARI TRAVELLED WITHOUT ANNOUNCING THAT Osinbajo SHOULD ACT, TINUBU CAME TO ABUJA TO ADDRESS GAMBARI AS ACTING PRESIDENT. THAT WAS FOOLISHNESS, SILLINESS AND IGNORANCE AT THEIR PEAK.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by orisa37: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
okefranci:
What is thing saying nah?

Are you IGNORANT too?
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by orisa37: 3:40pm On May 09, 2022
MikoB:
Buhari has given the VP his full support already, that is why you can even see him campaigning with the full logistics of the presidency. Only the political gurus will understand this.

COOOOORECT.

OSINBAJO IS THE VP AND CAN ALWAYS BASK IN THE EXCLUSIVITY OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ORDER AND PRIVILEGE.
MINISTERS ARE LIKE SECRETARIES TO THE PRESIDENCY AND CAN EASILY BE DISPENSED WITH TO FACE THEIR PRIVATE DUTIES.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Shooyie: 3:48pm On May 09, 2022
Prof Yemi Osinbajo has been a very reliable Vice. He performed excellently in the absence of the president.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Ttalk: 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
Osinbajo passed the bobby trap set for him and was crowned the trusted one.
Anyone shouting betrayal doesn't know the meaning.

Those that that have been sabotaging the interest of their people are the real betrayal
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by MikoB: 4:13pm On May 09, 2022
orisa37:

COOOOORECT.

OSINBAJO IS THE VP AND CAN ALWAYS BASK IN THE EXCLUSIVITY OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ORDER AND PRIVILEGE.
MINISTERS ARE LIKE SECRETARIES TO THE PRESIDENCY AND CAN EASILY BE DISPENSED WITH TO FACE THEIR PRIVATE DUTIES.

I can bet you, Atiku did not get this privilege under Obasanjo because of the problem between them, PYO is using the full privilege in the presidency to his advantage, even though he is the VP, we all know he has limitations.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
MikoB:

So who gave Amaechi the go ahead to campaign with the full logistics of the federal ministry of transportation? Even staff buses are not left out. I dey laff oooooo. Even the CBN governor is doing his own with our common patrimony, who gave Emiefele the go ahead too? Lol....
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by MikoB: 4:40pm On May 09, 2022
Indispensable85:

So who gave Amaechi the go ahead to campaign with the full logistics of the federal ministry of transportation? Even staff buses are not left out. I dey laff oooooo. Even the CBN governor is doing his own with our common patrimony, who gave Emiefele the go ahead too? Lol....

There are things I know, that I will not disclose here, anything you want to believe is your right.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2022
MikoB:

There are things I know, that I will not disclose here, anything you want to believe is your right.

I'm really not interested in what you claim to know. I'm only trying to point out the fact that we have a president who truly doesn't care. If his ministers and CBN governor are using the privileges of their offices to campaign for their presidential ambition, there's nothing special in that of the VP. It doesn't translate to endorsement.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by orisa37: 5:24pm On May 09, 2022
ATIKU DIDN'T WORK A FULL DAY UNDER OBASANJO. HE JUST VAMOOSED AND DESERTED OBASANJO. WE SENT ATIKU AND OBASANJO TO WAR. ATIKU DISAPPEARED AND LEFT OBASANJO TO FACE THE WAR ALONE. WHICH KIND OF A PRESIDENT WILL HE BE WHEN YOU TRUST EVERYTHING IN HIS HAND? HE WILL LOOT EVERYTHING TO DUBAI.
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2022
MikoB:

Miko B
Lol........see ur katsina. I dey laff oooooo

Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by MikoB: 5:31am On May 10, 2022
Indispensable85:

Miko B
Lol........see ur katsina. I dey laff oooooo

I have told you to believe anything you choose to believe, 30 may is here already. Cheers
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by abiodunalabama: 5:46am On May 10, 2022
Lifted2000:
Buhari's time to stand for Osinbajo.

One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I‘ve been cloned or not. The ignorant rumours are not surprising — when I was away on medical vacation last year a lot of people hoped I was dead.

Poor @ProfOsinbajo, even he had to deal with the rumours — Some people reached out to him to consider them to be his Vice President because they assumed I was dead. That embarrassed him a lot; we discussed it when he visited me while I was convalescing.

I can assure you all that this is the real me. Later this month I will celebrate my 76th birthday. And I’m still going strong!

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1069300887510806528?s=20&t=TjuvJzCmv5vCpVqVraHpjQ
The twitter messages of December 2018 Haba what is that has to do with present political issues
Re: Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo by Indispensable85(m): 6:03am On May 10, 2022
MikoB:

I have told you to believe anything you choose to believe, 30 may is here already. Cheers

MikoB..... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants South-east Groups Permission To Join Suit Filed By Northerners Seek / Nigerian Government Should Price Oil In Naira / This Tiny Robot Crab, Smaller Than A Flea, Could Go Inside You For Medical Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.