Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments (504 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by Acechief: 4:08pm On May 09, 2022
A final year student of a Nigerian University has disclosed that while the strike of the Academic Staff Union of Universities was ongoing, she had an unprotected sex with her boyfriend and she is now pregnant.

According to her, the pregnancy took her unaware as she is not ready for marriage yet and her boyfriend doesn’t want her to abort the baby.

In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the student who preferred anonymity, is now asking her online in-laws to counsel her on how to handle the situation.

She wrote: I am in my final year in the university,I’m 23years of age.and it happened that during the strike I had sex for the first time in my life with my boyfriend. Mummy I just found out I’m pregnant.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/how-ASUU-strike-made-me-to-get-pregnant-final-year-student-laments/
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by flejnr2(f): 4:10pm On May 09, 2022
Hookup Dey your eye no blame ASUU
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by AdeniyiA(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2022
She should collect her BSC in omology, when humans do not want to take responsibility for their actions, they shift the blame to anyone or anything in their vicinity or circumstances. When did ASUU strike starts wooing and sleeping with a girl?
To her now ASUU strike is the culprit, instead of admitting her mistake and look towards the future with hope... Hmm.. Humans, Adam and Eve come mind.

God asked "Adam where are you?" just simple location answer, but my guy says, I hear your voice and I was afraid shocked, na answer be that?
Later, God asked "have you eaten the fruit I asked you not to eat? My guy dodged the question and passed the blame to God for giving him d woman who gave him the fruit to eat,. The wife too blamed the snake.

So when Buhari begins to blame Jonathan, bokoharam, covid19 for his failures, do not marvel

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2022
So na ASUU force you to open your useless legs abi? These whor.ez sha
Acechief:
A final year student of a Nigerian University has disclosed that while the strike of the Academic Staff Union of Universities was ongoing, she had an unprotected sex with her boyfriend and she is now pregnant.

According to her, the pregnancy took her unaware as she is not ready for marriage yet and her boyfriend doesn’t want her to abort the baby.

In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the student who preferred anonymity, is now asking her online in-laws to counsel her on how to handle the situation.

She wrote: I am in my final year in the university,I’m 23years of age.and it happened that during the strike I had sex for the first time in my life with my boyfriend. Mummy I just found out I’m pregnant.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/how-ASUU-strike-made-me-to-get-pregnant-final-year-student-laments/
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by inspectorg(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
Sister I am sure u are not trying to confuse sombori here; waitoo are u trying to personify ASUU or what, coz last time I checked ASUU gats no DICK.

So i can't come and go n fry beans for ur matter.
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by Shalommy(f): 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy That's her certificate. Congrats..
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by headbasher96(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
Commit the act do the time
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by lilcarterpkrane(m): 1:20am On May 10, 2022
E clear no be child's
Re: How ASUU Strike Made Me To Get Pregnant – Final Year Student Laments by eskorelvis: 8:40am On May 10, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

VIRAL VIDEO: Here’s Why Room 419 Is Trending || Truth Revealed / Remote HR Jobs | Work From Home - HR Jobs / There Can Be No Energy Transition Without Energy Access - Monday Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.