Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,935 members, 7,946,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Relax And Enjoy Your Life With A Few Friends Instead Of A Thousand Friendnemis. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Relax And Enjoy Your Life With A Few Friends Instead Of A Thousand Friendnemis. (372 Views)

Why Didn't Ancient Igbos Settle On The Coast Instead Of Inland And Landlocked? / A Thousand Points Of Light: By King Joe Izimah / A Thousand Points Of Light: By King Joe Izimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relax And Enjoy Your Life With A Few Friends Instead Of A Thousand Friendnemis. by Johndickson500(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2022
I PRAYED, DEAR LORD I NEED YOUR HELP!

Yesterday, I was getting depressed and I asked God to help me out……
My question, dear Lord, please what can I do to make people that I have assisted and loved to reciprocate my good gesture by loving me back?
The Lord answered and said, "I will give an answer to your questions when I experience what you are expecting from the same set of people”
Dearly beloved, don’t kill your self trying to get wicked people to reciprocate your love, even if you die for some people, they will still ask why you did not die on a week day.
I have lost many good friends who died trying to please people that JESUS himself could never please.
RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A FEW FRIENDS INSTEAD OF A THOUSAND FRIENDNEMIS.

Written by Rev Yinka Yusuf

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/100002124481819/posts/5104392019641564/?app=fbl
Re: Relax And Enjoy Your Life With A Few Friends Instead Of A Thousand Friendnemis. by Felimax(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
I don't do for my friends because I want them to return the favor.

As a matter of fact if you can return my favour then it won't make sense to me. God has a way of raising people that fill in the gap where it is very necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Love The Canadian's Culture And Want To Relocate To Canada / Signs In The Sky ( Myths Or Mystery) Pictures Attached / Monglitch Free Gta 5 Money Generator 2023 - Free Money Gta Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.