Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,249 members, 7,907,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

'I Gave Him A Date With 70 Virgins’ — Father Who Shot Tekoa Terrorist Speaks Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'I Gave Him A Date With 70 Virgins’ — Father Who Shot Tekoa Terrorist Speaks Out (287 Views)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Video: Finally Found The Monkey With 70 Million Naira / Meet The Father Who Helps His Disabled 30year Old Son To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Gave Him A Date With 70 Virgins’ — Father Who Shot Tekoa Terrorist Speaks Out by Rightmania: 8:24pm On May 09, 2022
‘I gave him a date with 70 virgins’ — Father who shot Tekoa terrorist speaks out

“Even a chubby high-tech worker,” he said, referring to himself, “becomes something else when he realizes that someone is coming to murder his family.”

Initially, Maimon demanded that the man, who was holding a knife, stop approaching his home.

“The [terrorist] shouted back at me ‘quiet!’ with a thick Arabic accent, and took another step towards me. So I arranged a date for him with 70 virgins.”

In Islamic tradition, a man who dies a martyr for an Islamic cause is said to be rewarded in paradise with 72 virgins.

While Maimon admitted he was surprised by the infiltration, he conceded that these types of events are part of the fabric of life in Judea and Samaria.

“We live here in a hostile environment, not in Switzerland,” he said. “I have been on standby for 13 years… I did military service.”

Maimon credited mandatory military service in Israel as a major factor for keeping society safe. Beyond “being teachers, high-tech workers, and lawyers, we are also military personnel, and that is present in all of us,” he said.

Maimon’s 13-year-old daughter filmed part of the incident, despite her father repeatedly telling her to move back.

“OMG terrorists came next to my house and my father shot one,” she wrote as the caption to the video, which she uploaded on social media.

In the video, Maimon can be seen approaching the dead terrorist, who is laying in his front yard, while continuing to aim an M-16 rifle at his body.

“Die!” Maimon’s daughter is heard saying in the background, before she begins to shriek and bursts into tears.

The terrorist’s three accomplices have not yet been apprehended.

https://worldisraelnews.com/i-gave-him-a-date-with-70-virgins-father-who-shot-tekoa-terrorist-speaks-out/
Re: 'I Gave Him A Date With 70 Virgins’ — Father Who Shot Tekoa Terrorist Speaks Out by Druggey(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2022
The Dad is a real nigga. A packet of dunhill for him. The fvckin son would now have enough pussies to suck and eat in hell.
Rest In Hades Biitch cool
Re: 'I Gave Him A Date With 70 Virgins’ — Father Who Shot Tekoa Terrorist Speaks Out by illicit(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
Hope d friends don't come back

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CP Ayoku Visits 1 Div Nigerian Army, Air Force Base Kaduna / Ps4 PKG Files Needed In Abuja / Peter Obi Is The Only Worthy Candidate Says Prophet Macdonald Ee Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.