Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,823 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? (1024 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by TNORWAY: 10:04pm On May 09, 2022
My younger brother started making money via NFT, whitelist, and some coins..... which he got into middle last year from Twitter.......he currently spend most time on Twitter spaces;I can say he has learnt a lot of over this few months.

Now this is where the story gets interesting, they have been suspecting him to be a yahoo boy....... because he recently bought new phone (he won $1000 from a discord project after grinding hard). He is currently listening to a space from Twitter right now (DX space)

He fell sick recently, so my parents being a core and religious Christian......claimed they went to meet a certain prophet that; He has joined gang of Yahoo and ritual plus or whatever......

That my parents should bring #14000 to do the cleansing......... funny right??

My dad is begging the prophet for 6k......the man said 10k last.........
I will update it tommorow how it goes.... grin grin.

Cc seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by TNORWAY: 10:05pm On May 09, 2022
He was told all this after he went to visit them this evening...... grin grin

I have been laughing since I was told.
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by bestdefender: 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
My nigga make I pass you hands you see Nigeria religion nah scam, we Nigerians do not worship God we worship Religion.
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by dawnomike(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
TNORWAY:
He was told all this after he went to visit them this evening...... grin grin

I have been laughing since I was told.
That is one hungry prophet grin
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by TNORWAY: 10:12pm On May 09, 2022
dawnomike:
That is one hungry prophet grin
wetin dey surprise me be say, how e want take do the cleansing like physical or spiritual.........non of it go work....
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2022
Arrrrrrrh
How bad is he sick? He should treat him self and forget about them. Lastly he should ask God for healing that's all.

All this hungry prophet eh ! I'm still surprise that in this 21th century people are not smart when it comes to giving prophet money for healing. For God sake bargaining self ? cheesy grin grin

That was how Simon in the bible was bargaining the healing power with Peter. Peter told him 'Perish with your money, you thought God's power can be purchase with money?'.
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2022
Prophet is about to cash-out grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by IgOga(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2022
That's not Christianity...and it's not a laughing matter....the so called prophet will introduce real problems into your brother's life....don't invite demons into your family.....all the best!
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2022
I swear to God I will call the pastor and tell him not to come to the house again...
One of the reason why you don't need to show your parents all your money
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by CrownOfClay724: 7:43am On May 10, 2022
cheesy grin

Na parents dey drag man leg come outside.

They claim to know it all but can't see the ruse behind these mushroom delusion houses.

1 Like

Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by headbasher96(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2022
I remember when i use cutlass pursue prophet wey my mama bring na 10years be this the madness he promised is yet to manifest
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by haslaw(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2022
IgOga:
That's not Christianity...and it's not a laughing matter....the so called prophet will introduce real problems into your brother's life....don't invite demons into your family.....all the best!

Look hard and you will find this in all churches. Maybe in different shades, but they are all the same.
Re: My Parents And Their Prophet...what Is Happening To Religion? by posty56: 12:57pm On May 10, 2022
LMAO very funny, he should try to explain his hustle to your parents no matter how opaque,

(1) (Reply)

Girls Having A Male Best Friend"bestie"while In A Relationship / How I Escape Deadly Rape Allegation Of Underaged Girl In My Compound / Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.