Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,268 members, 7,977,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:46 PM

I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk (2232 Views)

I’m Okay With Going To Hell, Says Elon Musk / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / Liliane Bettencourt Is Dead: World's Richest Woman Dies At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by SEGLIZ: 10:23am On May 10, 2022
HappyPagan:
Las las na Nigerians with Adeboye and Oyedepo go go heaven. The rest of us na ellfire.
I pray you understand your wish and be careful what and how you wish yourself.
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by Image123(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdWj7D_osAt/

lalasticlala

Money is Elon's god na. He thinks there's people's man and Twitter likes in hell. They never explain to am. Wetin e dey find go Mars, he go see am tire for hell still dey cry.
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by HappyPagan: 10:48am On May 10, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I pray you understand your wish and be careful what and how you wish yourself.
Your prayers are useless.
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by HappyPagan: 10:49am On May 10, 2022
Image123:

You seem to have missed your meds or cunningly forgotten the Bible. The Bible says devil wanted to be God, it doesn't say Heaven was boring. You think hell will be fun for the devil? De reason na guy.

The Bible accuses.. the Devil keeps winning. Your brain's bored and sense leaked a long time ago.
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by Image123(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2022
HappyPagan:

The Bible accuses.. the Devil keeps winning. Your brain's bored and sense leaked a long time ago.

Lol, winning how?
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by Alaefulu(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2022
To him his opinion and those who follow him,funny how we all never knew were we are before coming here...
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41am On May 10, 2022
you sold your soul for lowsy fame and evil riches ,you already know you fate angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by SEGLIZ: 12:33pm On May 10, 2022
HappyPagan:

Your prayers are useless.
I was expecting this, enjoy your way to hell, word harder to sit next to musk so you be indirect contact with lucifer your lord.
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by HappyPagan: 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I was expecting this, enjoy your way to hell, word harder to sit next to musk so you be indirect contact with lucifer your lord.
Thanks man. God bless you
Re: I’m Ok With Going To Hell If I Die – World’s Richest Man, Elon Musk by SEGLIZ: 12:40pm On May 10, 2022
HappyPagan:

Thanks man. God bless you
you just said God!? you are not just serious, still I say Amen to your prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, What Is Your Advice On FT9JA As A Prop Firm / Send Goods, Personal Items, Parcels � To Any States From Port Harcourt / Pls How Do I Open An Alertpay Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.