Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes (6067 Views)

A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. / First 4 Things Women Notice About Men That You Must Know / 10 Things Women Notice In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by skywalker240(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Wooow, that means a nigga is behind that moniker...

I see!
so i read in a thread created by a certain badnews.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 10, 2022
dontrulee:
The engine
Haha grin Very much important. U sabi sumtin
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 10, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Are u sure? The other day I approached you with these features, na still NO u talk.
I guess I had to make more money
I guess that literally happened in ur dreams ogar kiss
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by dontrulee: 3:16pm On May 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Haha grin Very much important. U sabi sumtin

Yes oooo.
Your head is there
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by mrdharkchild(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
I guess that literally happened in ur dreams ogar kiss

Oh yeah!!
I was guessing it'd be different in the real life if we connect.
What do u think about it?
Y/N?
Most girls here goes for N though
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by boolet: 3:33pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
a woman first weak point is a full motuary standard a.c once e blow am the brain go reset the rest na history
AC kwa? Na which kain women? Poverty no good o undecided
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Silentgroper(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2022
Zico777:

grin
Una no go kii person 4 dis forum!!

grin

Me sef bust laugh..

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by headbasher96(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2022
boolet:

AC kwa? Na which kain women? Poverty no good o undecided
awon hookup people
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 10, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Oh yeah!! I was guessing it'd be different in the real life if we connect. What do u think about it? Y/N? Most girls here goes for N though
Nd am proudly one of 'em. kiss
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by gregyboy(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
Once u have money she will not even think about all those crapbu wrote there ask me hw them the sheepishly follow guys wey the harvest their organ a woman first weak point is a full motuary standard a.c once e blow am the brain go reset the rest na history

Bleep you money is not everything stop saying money is everything if she doesn't love you would regret your money

money can only give you Bleep
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by mrdharkchild(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Nd am proudly one of 'em. kiss

Good to know.
One less problems out of my 100 problems.

Strike-out
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by headbasher96(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2022
gregyboy:

Bleep you money is not everything stop saying money is everything if she doesn't love you would regret your money

money can only give you Bleep
oga by the way am not the reason u cant feed yourself dont ever tell me Bleep me again.
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by gregyboy(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
oga by the way am not the reason u cant feed yourself dont ever tell me Bleep me again.

you males are pathetic on Nairaland

money buys sex... that's you all come to Nairaland and complain of cheating girlfriend since y'all believe money buys love
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by usebog: 5:34am On May 11, 2022
gregyboy:

money buys sex... that's you all come to Nairaland and complain of cheating girlfriend since y'all believe money buys love
So your girlfriend will not cheat if you don't have money or what?
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by headbasher96(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2022
gregyboy:

money rules the world
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 11, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Good to know.
One less problems out of my 100 problems.

Strike-out
And now that I'm one less outta ur 100 problems u bera solve the remaining 99 b4 they kill you. kiss
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by mrdharkchild(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
And now that I'm one less outta ur 100 problems u bera solve the remaining 99 b4 they kill you. kiss

Um, my problems ain't on a kill level, naaaa.
I always have to keep it at 99 (setpoint) to remind me that I'm alive and stronger.

It shouldn't go slightly above or slightly below, no tolerance level my dear.

Thanks for your kind concerns, anyways.
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by gregyboy(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
usebog:

So your girlfriend will not cheat if you don't have money or what?

what is the essence of the money to getva lady's attention when she will still cheat with the whole money talk... to a nigga riding wheel barrow.....

i dont have the money most guys have but i get laid so easily

una money talk nor follow
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by gregyboy(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2022
headbasher96:
money rules the world

it can only buy you sex and if it buys you marriage then sorry

money don't buy love

that's why the number if failed and cheating relationship thread is always increasing because you guys pass the wrong info to innocent boys...
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by headbasher96(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2022
gregyboy:

it can only buy you sex and if it buys you marriage then sorry

money don't buy love

that's why the number if failed and cheating relationship thread is always increasing because you guys pass the wrong info to innocent boys...
are the girls in question contented
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by usebog: 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
gregyboy:

what is the essence of the money to getva lady's attention when she will still cheat with the whole money talk... to a nigga riding wheel barrow.....

i dont have the money most guys have but i get laid so easily

una money talk nor follow

So the lady you get easily will not cheat or what?
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Das1mama: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
I look at his shoes if they are good or neat.
His face if he's handsome.
I try n smell him if he has body odour or bad breath so that I can stay far.
I can't stand people with bad breath. Especially guys.
Lol, Miss/Mrs perfect
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by gregyboy(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
usebog:

So the lady you get easily will not cheat or what?

she fit cheat but am not loosing anything i didn't use money to attract her

the money talk is almost useless because it gives no advantage i just feel simps sre the ones using the money talks to get ladies
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 12, 2022
Das1mama:
Lol, Miss/Mrs perfect
grin
Re: 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes by usebog: 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
gregyboy:

she fit cheat but am not loosing anything i didn't use money to attract her

the money talk is almost useless because it gives no advantage i just feel simps sre the ones using the money talks to get ladies
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.