Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

How To Send NECO To WES - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Send NECO To WES (179 Views)

NECO To Register SSCE Candidates Offline, Says Scratch Cards Not Available / How Can I Get Unilorin To Send My Transcripts To WES / BECE NECO To End September 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send NECO To WES by Antyxx: 3:15am On May 10, 2022
Pls i need someone to tell me how to send NECO to WES
The problem is not WES, but how to get NECO to send it to courier

Pls dont explain how to apply for WES, my problem is how to make NECO send it to Courier service that will send it to WES

Is it something they do in lagos? Has anyone done it in lagos or IB before successfully?

How many days did it take to send it to courier!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Blogger / Formal Vs Informal Education (I) / Fully Funded University Of Agder International Scholarships In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.