Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,157 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! (5890 Views)

Laugh Till Your Fibroid Is Out. / Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant / Forget Your Worries And Laff (lafta Is Medicine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Migines(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2007
Arrrph
c'est tres gross
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Migines(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2007
U're duin gud why not start ur own thread.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2007
An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman
An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman are driving through the desert when their car breaks down. So they have to get out.

The Englishman takes a bottle of wine with him, the Scotsman takes an umbrella and the Irishman takes a car door.

On the way they meet this old bastard. He says to the Englishman "I know why you've got the wine so you can have a drink when your thirsty", He says to the Scotsman "I know why you've got the umbrella to keep the sun off you", "but" he says to the Irishman "Why have you got the car door?" and the Irishman replies "If I get hot I can wind the window down!"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2007
Being an Egg
If you think life is bad. How would you like to be an egg?
* You only get laid once.
* You only get eaten once.
* It takes 4 minutes to get hard. Only 2 minutes to get soft.
* You share your box with 11 other guys.
* But worst of all, The only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother.

So cheer up, Your life ain't that bad!!!

Pass it around to someone who you feel can use a good lay, I mean day.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2007
The Gambler
During the Great Depression, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks."

The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."

The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender.

"I'm a professional gambler," replied the man.

The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

"Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy.

"Like what?" asked the bartender.

"Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye," he said.

The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said.

So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his $50.

"I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.

The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender.

"That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said the man.

With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."

The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said.

The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.

The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!"

The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2007
Kanmosyl, you are too good. Thanks a great bunch for the assistance and the good jokes.

You are the BOMB !!
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2007
The Damned Egg
A Scotsman and an Englishman lived next door to each other.

The Scotsman owned a hen and each morning he would look in his garden and pick up one of his hen's eggs for breakfast.

One day he looked into his garden and saw that the hen had laid an egg in the Englishman's garden. He was about to go next door when he saw the Englishman pick up the egg.

The Scotsman ran up to the Englishman and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen.

The Englishman disagreed because the egg was laid on his property.

They argued for a while until finally the Scotsman said, "In my family we normally solve disputes by the following actions: I kick you in the testicles and time how long it takes for you to get back up. Then you kick me in the testicles and time how long it takes for me to get up. Whoever gets up quicker wins the egg."

The Englishman agreed to this and so the Scotsman put on the heaviest pair of boots he could find. He took a few steps back, then ran toward the Englishman and kicked him as hard as he could in the testicles.

The Englishman fell to the floor clutching his groin, howling in agony for 30 minutes.

Eventually the Englishman stood up and said, "Now it's my turn to kick you."

The Scotsman smiled and said, "Ye can keep the damn egg!!"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2007
@misho,
Its my pleasure.
Hope u are all enjoying it, more are coming.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2007
A cucumber, a Penis and an Olive
A cucumber, an olive and a penis are talking.

The cucumber says "I hate my life, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in salad."

The olive says "That's nothing, when I get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me on pizza."

The penis says "You think you have it bad, when I get big fat and juicy they put me in a bag, throw me in a cave, shut the door and leave me there till I throw up"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2007
10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative, he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services, he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services, he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing, even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer, he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration, he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing, although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist, all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist, all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector, all he ever did was, God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2007
Three Men in Hell
Three men went to hell.

The devil said to them "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3"

He then opened the doors to the three rooms.

Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor.

Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads, on a cement floor.

Finally, room 3 had just a few men, standing in shit up to their knees and drinking coffee.

The men thought for a while, and decided to go with room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink coffee.

They entered the door to room 3 and just as it was closing behind them, the devil said "OK men, coffee break's over. Back on your heads."
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2007
AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR MAN ALREADY
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE NOW !!
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2007
It was October and the Indians on a remote reservation asked their new Chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was a Chief in a modern society he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.
Nevertheless, to be on the safe side he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared. But being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and
asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?"
"It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold," the meteorologist at the weather service responded.
So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared. A week later he called the National Weather Service again. "Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?"
"Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter."
The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find. Two weeks later the Chief called the National Weather Service again.
"Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?"
"Absolutely," the man replied. "It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever."
"How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked.
The weatherman replied, "The Indians are collecting firewood like crazy."
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2007
The Shop That Sells Everything
Paddy was walking through a town one day when he say a shop with a notice in the window. The notice said "We sell everything". Paddy could not believe this so he went inside. He walked to the counter and asked the salesperson, "Do you really sell everything?" The salesperson said "Yes, everything".

Thinking this was too good to be true Paddy said "OK then could I have a jumper for a chicken?". The salesperson said "A jumper for a chicken?, hold on I will have to check the stock out the back". Five minutes later, the salesperson returned with a brown paper bag. "Here you go, one jumper for a chicken"

"How much?" asked Paddy.

"Three quid." replied the salesperson.

"Three quid for a jumper for a chicken - excellent." said Paddy. So away he went as happy as larry. When he got outside he thought to himself that maybe he was done, so he looked inside the bag. At the bottom of the bag was a condom.

He was mad and stormed back into the shop. He screamed at the saleperson "Hey, I asked you for a jumper for a chicken and you have given me a condom - whats going on?"

The salesperson replied, "Sorry mate, I checked in the back and we seem to be all out of jumpers for chickens, all we had was a pullover for a cock."
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2007
The Tatoo
A woman goes into a tattoo parlour and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a turkey on her right thigh just below her bikini line. She also wants him to put "Happy Thanksgiving" under the turkey.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking really good. The woman then instructs him to put a Santa tattoo with "Merry Christmas" up on her left thigh.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking good, too. As the woman is getting dressed to leave, the tattoo artist asks, "If you don't mind, could you tell me why you had me put such unusual tattoos on your thighs?"

She says "I'm sick and tired of my husband complaining all the time that there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2007
The Scotish Babies
In the back woods of Scotland, Ian's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery.

To keep the nervous father-to-be busy, the doctor handed him a lantern and said: "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing." Soon, a wee baby boy was brought into the world.

"Whoa there Ian!" said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down, I think there's yet another wee one to come yet."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a bonnie lass.

"No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern, lad, It seems there's yet another one besides!" cried the doctor.

Then Ian scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor: "Do ye think it's the light that's attractin' them?"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2007
A man dies & goes to hell.
There he finds that there is a different hell for each country and
decides he'll pick the least painful to spend his eternity.
He goes to German hell & asks, "what do they do here?"
He is told
"first they put you in an electric chair for an hour.
Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour.
Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day".

The man does not like the sound of that at all so he moves on.
He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more.

He discovers that they are all similar to the German hell.!

Then he comes to the Nigerian hell and finds that there is a long line
of people waiting to get in, Amazed, he asks, "What do they do
here?"

He is told "first they put you in an electric chair for an hour,

then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour.
The Nigerian devil comes in & whips you for the rest of the day."
"But that is exactly the same as all the other hells, why are there so many
people waiting to get in?" asks the man.

"Because there is never any electricity so the electric chair does not
work.
The nails were paid for but never supplied, so the bed is comfortable to
sleep on.
And the Nigerian devil used to be a civil servant, so he comes in, signs his
time sheet and goes back home for private business."

-- For Once, It Pays To Be A Nigerian –
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kanmosyl(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2007
Oh my God,
Mishoo u are just too much.
keep it cumin man.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2007
@mishoo
funny but recycled wink
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2007
mdsocks:

@mishoo
funny but recycled wink

WHATEVER !!!

What you call recycled is still new to some peeps. BTW how many jokes do you write from you

Maybe the bloke doesnt even know how to write a short story self not ot talk of dry joke grin grin grin grin
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2007
some pix

Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by oyinyechi(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho,
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
GOTTA TAKE A BREAK, SO I CAN COME WITH BETTER ONES
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
WHO’S IN-CHARGE

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who
was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's
systems, so without me nothing would happen".

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen
all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and
give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body
wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to
see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for
waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in
a huff, he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was
bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was
toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story?

[size=16pt]The asshole is usually in charge !! [/size]
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishooo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
Bill, Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were
sharing a large suite on the top of a 75 story sky scraper.
After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the
elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb
75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and
Scott, let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by
concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25
flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can
tell sad stories the rest of the way. At the 26th floor Bill
stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor
Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will
tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in
the car!"
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by kellygirl(f): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2008
cheesy those babies don shack taya.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by bluespice(f): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2008
lol they r going to walk back 51 floors grin
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by sima(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
ehmm. . . i cant wait to read one of d jokes cheesy
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Zig4nuz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2008
men you are killin me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Lol... has Anyone Come Across This Laptop Brand??? / African Kings Tv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.