Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

An Amazing Love Story - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Amazing Love Story (624 Views)

A Very Touching And Sad Love Story / My Love Story / A Love Story Made In Nairaland. (suitable For Matured Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2007
An Amazing Love Story

He met her at a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he so normal, nobody paid
Attention to him.
At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee
Shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please; let me go home, suddenly he asked the waiter.
"Would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee."
Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.

She asked him curiously; why you have this hobby? He replied: "when I was a little boy, I was living near the sea, I like playing in the sea, and I could
Feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my
Hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there". While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.

That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has
Responsibility of home.
Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful
beginning of their story.

They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such
A good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee!
Then the story was just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, and then they were living the happy life, And, every
Time she made coffee for him; she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said: "My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said
To you---the salty coffee.
Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change
So I just went ahead.I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I
Was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything,
Now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste, But I have had the salty
Coffee for my whole life!

Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you.
Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, still want to know you and have you for my
Whole life, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again".
Her tears made the letter totally wet.Someday, someone asked her: what's the taste of salty coffee?
It's sweet. She replied.

isnt that so sweet,
Re: An Amazing Love Story by nana(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
Yeah
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
if you were the guy

would you have?
Re: An Amazing Love Story by nana(f): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
Well,at the time he asked for salt,i would feel embarrassed but shouldn't give me any reason not to date him.
But after 40 years of living under the pretense,well i would just count myself lucky to have met him in the first place.I mean considering the fact that he was. . .
He was such
A good person,he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful.
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
wont it be tight if you cld meet a guy like that ,
Re: An Amazing Love Story by efuah(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2007
smiley
Re: An Amazing Love Story by nana(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2007
ariblaze:

wont it be tight if you cld meet a guy like that ,
Tight as in cool?
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
yeah embarassed

pardon me (oops) my use of that  slang
Re: An Amazing Love Story by nana(f): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2007
ariblaze:

yeah embarassed

pardon me (oops) my use of that slang
Lol. It's gonna be really cool.
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
so you wld lo that grin
Re: An Amazing Love Story by nana(f): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
Dude! Yes.
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2007
consider your wish granted

but note

i dont do salts********* cool
Re: An Amazing Love Story by PTBNaija(f): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2007
Awww. . .that was a sweet story grin
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
you too angry
Re: An Amazing Love Story by PTBNaija(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
Me too what?
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2007
u too have gone mushy over story

what is the most touching part of the story to you?
Re: An Amazing Love Story by PTBNaija(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
The fact that he drank nasty tasting coffee for all those years. . .just because he promised he would never lie. And even though the lie was so small, he cared for her soo much that he couldn't bare to tell her the truth on that. And he never lied to her. . .he must be a great guy.
Re: An Amazing Love Story by k0be: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2007
dry.
Re: An Amazing Love Story by ariblaze(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2007
kobe

as usual

ever gloomy,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Too / Ve Been Hurt By Several Girls / Mature Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.