Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly (514 Views)

3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly / 5 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You / 8 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You In A Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly by Adwoabroni: 9:48am On May 10, 2022
In as much as getting the lady of your dream is a big knut to crack, making her miss you and keeping her happy all day is also not a difficult task to carry out.

By their nature, ladies fall for men who give them the needed attention and make them feel important and superior.

In this article, we look to consider three important things men should have at the back of their skulls to make their girlfriends miss them badly all-day 

1. Don’t make yourself too available on the phone.

If you want your girlfriend to miss you soo badly that she would be dying to see your presence, then avoid keeping yourself always busy on your phone a day with her, she will see you too close to her.

Every human gets tired, thus, your girlfriend will get tired of you when she finds out that she could speak to you at all times especially when she likes, she will never miss you.

2. Reduce the amount of time you spend with her.

In as much as giving her the maximum attention will do the magic of winning her heart fully for you, it is important to note that if you want her to miss you badly, you shouldn't make yourself around her always.

Naturally, absenteeism causes feelings of longing and you can’t spend the majority of your time with the woman or she will never have the opportunity to wish she was with you.

Follow the link below to continue reading...

https://allgistroom.com/3-effective-ways-girlfriend-miss-badly/

Re: 3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly by headbasher96(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2022
Oga rest all your point are invalid in nigeria.

Just have money and u will enjoy pace of mind
Re: 3 Effective Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Badly by Bahamas95(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2022
OP abeg that your number1 isn't working for me, it depends on the kinda girl you're dating. The only time my phone rest is when we're together. Whenever we ain't together and I don't call her at least three times a day she'll feel bad and nag......At times I get tired picking her calls, she likes giving me updates about anything going on around her. I talk to her calmly because I don't want her to feel bad because she's the emotional type.

I discharge her cocodly especially when am busy and she would give me a break......I am getting used to the system now, if I don't call her or she doesn't call me I won't be comfortable that day.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girl`s Heart Easily / Why Would A Man Cancel The Friend Request He Sent You? / Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.