Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Built Our House Myself, Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Replies Estranged Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Built Our House Myself, Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Replies Estranged Wife (641 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) / Video Vixen, Bolanle Replies Estranged Husband Over CRASHED Marriage / Anita Joseph's Husband Replies Nigerians Saying She Has ''used His Head" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Built Our House Myself, Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Replies Estranged Wife by TheGistDay: 10:03am On May 10, 2022
Kazim Adeoti, Nigerian movie marketer and husband to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has debunked claims by his first wife, Oluwafunsho that she solely furnished their matrimonial home.

Oluwafunsho took to her Instagram page on Monday, where she issued a stern warning to the new couple as regards posting pictures and videos, taken in the said house.

The mother of four claimed she spoke with the couple privately before publicly criticising the actress’ social media posts, which included pictures and videos taken in the house furnished with her “hard-earned money.”

https://thegistday.com/2022/05/10/i-built-our-house-myself-mercy-aigbes-husband-replies-estranged-wife/

Re: I Built Our House Myself, Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Replies Estranged Wife by Dynmyt: 7:22pm On May 12, 2022
TheGistDay:
Kazim Adeoti, Nigerian movie marketer and husband to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has debunked claims by his first wife, Oluwafunsho that she solely furnished their matrimonial home.

Oluwafunsho took to her Instagram page on Monday, where she issued a stern warning to the new couple as regards posting pictures and videos, taken in the said house.

The mother of four claimed she spoke with the couple privately before publicly criticising the actress’ social media posts, which included pictures and videos taken in the house furnished with her “hard-earned money.”

https://thegistday.com/2022/05/10/i-built-our-house-myself-mercy-aigbes-husband-replies-estranged-wife/
If she can't take it any longer let her divorce him na, whats the fuss about.. Meanwhile i just made ftc!

(1) (Reply)

Teni To Get Her Dogs A U.S Citizenship / Timaya Abandon ‘gal Friends’ To Buy Ferrari 458 Iconic(photos) / Duncan Mighty Biography, Age, Career, Education, Wife, Net Worth & Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.