Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas (11966 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Wanna Invest, But Dont Have The Money?? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Tanybeen: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Forex is the best way to invest your money.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by uyijiano4u(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
It is if you are a guru, but a newbie like me, I will rather go into real estate investment......
I have invested in crypto, forex and real estate and in all this only real estate came through for me...... God be praised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by spyglaxx: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Financial education is what the op needs.
The girlfriend needs financial orientation.
#500k for fone. Rather 200k for juki interlock sowing machine. 100k for learning juki sowing. 200k for renting shop and other logistics.

So let the girlfriend use the proceeds of her labour to buy phone.

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Lexusgs430: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
Use that money and buy tricycles that's Keke nape and give it out for higher purchase, believe me you'll watch as your money grows like grass. Meanwhile that's what am doing, still praying for more cash to invest more, it's very lucrative

Of what use is the grass, if buhari releases his cows....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by 10kgod(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Desperados:

CRYPTO ARBITRAGE -

u buy a coin for a certain price at one platform and sell it at a higher price in another platform taking advantage in the difference in price.

We mak use of just 2 platforms and they hav been effective for 2 years now.

The lowest & most minimum profit i ever made is $100 in a day when i just started wit a capital of $100(40,000naira then) but i hav improved upto 10x and profit is daily.

Send me a text message on 0808_99_146_34. I wil giv u the Pros & Cons and how to maximize ur profit.

I am not coercing u but just sharing an idea on what i do so the choice to learn and start is yours.

Can I dm you please?
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by 10kgod(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Iretiduro:

Diversify the investment. Don't invest everything. In one entity. I will advice you to do crypto arbitrage, very unbelievably profitable with a fraction of that you can make at least 0.5% daily or more daily and arbitrage isn't concerned with the current price of crypto in the market.

Can you put me thru on this arbitrage?

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by afforly16: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Join this great platform that helps in dealing with arbitrary trading perfectly using robot of different levels. Dm for further explanation
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by amadasunfarm(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Iretiduro(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
10kgod:

Can you put me thru on this arbitrage?

Where are you brother?
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by 10kgod(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Iretiduro:

Where are you brother?

Osun presently
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by hefexzy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi, can we talk on WhatsApp? I am interested please.

Desperados:

CRYPTO ARBITRAGE -

u buy a coin for a certain price at one platform and sell it at a higher price in another platform taking advantage in the difference in price.

The lowest & most minimum profit i ever made is $100 in a day when i just started wit a capital of $100(40,000naira then) but i hav improved upto 10x and profit is daily.

Send me a text message on 0808_99_146_34. I wil giv u the Pros & Cons and how to maximize ur profit.

I am not coercing u but just sharing an idea on what i do so the choice to learn and start is yours.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Ynix(m): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.
Abeg come and invest in my cryptocurrency (for economic trees plantation) project, to know more.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by sterlingD(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
See eh split that money in different proportion and invest in mutual funds(Money market),Federal Government Savings Bond and Federal Government Bonds

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Realboygenius(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Invest in business
Then you can put some into crypto using Yellowcard.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by castins(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Prayer only work when you put your ideas and talent into work, if not. No amount of prayer or fasting will give u "shishii". God said " he blessess the works of our hands" not our fasting, so get it.
Ever8090:
thank you...but still keep your advice to yourself....my tongue will not stop praying to him as long as I still have the breath of life in me,.even if he do not answer me, I will still praise and continue longing for his meecies. So your advice reman useless to me...

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Ever8090: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
castins:
Prayer only work when you put your ideas and talent into work, if not. No amount of prayer or fasting will give u "shishii". God said " he blessess the works of our hands" not our fasting, so get it.
where did I say one should not work but fold their hands and wait for God to bless them them from nothing?..
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by YINO(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Desperados:

CRYPTO ARBITRAGE -

Please can you give me your WhatsApp. 2348100269515
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ArvidlyBased(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Desperados:

Bro, I don't expect you to follow my words but I just want to give you tips due to my personal experiences.

These businesses are the best that can give you high returns daily or weekly

Bet9ja mega agent business
Sand dredging business

For online,

crypto trading/arbitrage business
sports trading business
forex trading

You can meet anyone you can to put you through or I can put you through any of them from start to the end including the Pros & Cons if you want and you can do it in your location.

Just calm down and tread wisely....

please bro, how can i contact you?
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ArvidlyBased(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Desperados:

CRYPTO ARBITRAGE -

is this still working? I am highly interested in this.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Kakatres: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:

Could you provide details of the real estate here so other interested buyers can invest too.

Hello @everyone,

Sorry about the delay in posting this, I have been away for a while. I also hope this does not break advertising rules.

The opportunities with my company for making good ROI on your investment varies. We actually tend to have a one on one conversation with prospective clients to know what their goal is for getting into real estate so as to know what suits them best. However for the benefit of all, I will outline a few of the opportunities/ options available.

1. The typical opportunity to buy into real estate: We have secure and strategically located properties around the country which our clients can buy into which offer the guarantee of a steady growth ROI over the lifetime of those properties. This is because apart from the location, we are constantly putting infrastructure in place to ensure there is value addition and in turn increase in property value and ROI to our clients. This model is more suitable for medium to long term investors in real estate.

2. The option of buying real estate with a guaranteed minimum ROI over a certain tenure: We offer an opportunity for our clients to buy into our properties at an amount while we guarantee them that we will buy back the same property within a minimum 12 month period with a guaranteed minimum 30% ROI. How do we achieve this? We usually offer this at the early stage of a project, while we are still selling the property at a reduced rate to attract bulk investment and we know that the value addition we have planned to use this raised investment will help us achieve that desired new rate (or higher). As in line with our ethos, we offer that savings/ returns to our clients who can then enjoy an immediate benefit for their investment. This model is more suited to short term investors in real estate.

3. The option to buy fractional real estate: We offer clients the opportunity to come on board our projects with a low entry cost and in some cases a shared entry cost. This ensures that we give as many prospective clients as possible, the options that they can benefit from. We have monthly payment plans for as low as NGN N50,000 on some of our properties. This ensures that we have lowered the barrier, while we still seek for means to get as many more as possible involved in this model of securing their future through investing in real estate.

As real estate consultants, our responsibility lies in ensuring that the decision any client takes in their real estate journey with us is one that will provide then the best results and options possible. This is why we hold strategic sessions with them to understand their situations, plans, wants and needs before we can advise on the right model. So kindly reach out to me to get your free personal session. Thank you

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ayoncox: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.
Chat me up on 08144146212, I will show you how you can leverage on Dollar arbitrage and do 5 to 10% monthly
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Alexefex(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have 4 flats for sale in COCA-COLA ESTATE, Mowe, Ogun State.
Property has C of O, registered Survey and receipt.
Newly developing estate, security, tarred road, borehole and electricity. Selling for really cheap. Owner is trying to raise funds for a business.

Selling for Under 15M.. Just make an offer.

0-8-0 23820278
Alex
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Adeplus: 5:44am On Jul 12, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

Whoever you are kindly visit Money Africa on IG @moneyafrica and DM them you’d get the best advice and mingle with high class of people. It’s a win win situation for you.

Thank you
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by FlippersCare123(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

car dealership business is a good and profitable business idea with huge revenue
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by FlippersCare123(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
Use that money and buy tricycles that's Keke nape and give it out for higher purchase, believe me you'll watch as your money grows like grass. Meanwhile that's what am doing, still praying for more cash to invest more, it's very lucrative
I will advise you to also invest in car dealership business ,it a huge revenue business and so profitable
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by oluGodson: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello.
I am interested in the sand business. Will like us to discuss further.

SavageResponse:

I have no idea how much you will need to pay for rental of the site cos it varies and is the major expense you will incur but for renting a dredger and a good payloader to start operations you should need at least 5million.

Please note that there are still some other incidental expenses you will need to bear; for instance you will need to settle the Baalé of the local community, you also need to settle the youths and the community may also demand that you hire bulldozers to grade the roads from time to time because of the damage the trucks coming to pick up sand from your dredging site
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Danjunior36(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2022
It was mind blowing after I made 1.1million in just 2 months with the help of my business coach . For individuals like me, don’t hesitate to get in contact with him . how I wish I knew him earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBGOT03nNg

https://instagram.com/b.coachalbert.j?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2022
oluGodson:
Hello.
I am interested in the sand business. Will like us to discuss further.

Please ask any further questions you have here and I will do my best to answer them

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by michaelpenz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
One of the best ways to make big money in a struggling economy like ours is in production.

Take it or keep it, this is not a motivational quote. You can read up the economic revolution of other countries like Germany, China or the great countries we all want to associate with, and you will understand this.

If you have upto 6m. Please start your investment with only 1m, and keep the remaining 5m, to be injected in production gradually.

In less than 6 months, you would have made another 6m if you invest aggressively in marketing your product.

One of such product is this all purpose contact adhesive. What you call gum.

Shoe makers use it, upholstery makers, car repairs and lots of people. Yet, the major players of these product like abro, Visa, buffalo, energy, are all foreign companies.

Good thing is, the ingredients are in Nigeria, and you can learn how to start with very little money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBT0B8WULc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Things To Do Before Investing In Properties / MTN Nigeria Sells At N125 Per Share In Off-market Deals / Where Can I Invest =N=2m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.