Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,735 members, 7,915,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? (273 Views)

My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / “my Wife Is A Lazy Woman; She Does Not Sweep The ..." Nigerian Pastor Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 10, 2022
Let you parents read your Whatsapp chats OR sweep the whole community??

Which one would you rather??
Re: Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by siofra(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2022
Read my WhatsApp chat.

I no get strength.
Re: Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by Haakeem(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2022
Read my whatsapp chats. because i care not.
Re: Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by iRepNaija1: 3:44pm On May 10, 2022
This is why parents complain their children don't talk to them or seek their guidance. This is the reason right here. I'm sweeping.
Re: Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by BigRocky: 3:47pm On May 10, 2022
They should read abeg.

Only wen I was a simp I don't let any one touch ma phone.

Hv been liberated.
Re: Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by Bluezy13(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Let You Parents Read Your Whatsapp Chats OR Sweep The Whole Community?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
I'll sweep and mop the whole community, I go join clean their roofs sef. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do Crazy Things When In Love.Is This True? / I Want To Say Thank You To An Angel / Former Dubbo Mayor Charged Over Alleged Historical Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.