Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,632 members, 7,914,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Own Your Small,medium Or Large Scale Modern Bakery With Ease... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Own Your Small,medium Or Large Scale Modern Bakery With Ease... (357 Views)

Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / Start And Own Your Special Loaf Bread Bakery With As Low As 180,000 / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Small,medium Or Large Scale Modern Bakery With Ease... by Abiofun123: 3:00pm On May 10, 2022
Heloo my people ...

My name is Benjamin oluwaseun .ceo.. bosnet CREATIVITY world and Bos bakery international....

I am a master baker , trainer and a professional bakery consultant for 15 years with testimonies........

Am inviting you to join my one week online training class...where I be exposing you to different information. Like ..

Do u know 98 percent of nigerian consume bread on a daily basis ....

So I will be teaching you with vedios how to can own your own small,medium and large scale bakery ..

Ii will be teaching you how to make 7 types of bread like ..
Sardine bread
Coconut bread
Friut bread
Honey bread
All butter bread
Shawama bread etc....

Where you can get the cheapest baking equipment

And how you can get them on loan ( terms and conditions apply)

Latest recipe for making bread to make it standout etc....

Kindly join my online class...
Fee is ...#5000

For those that are base in lagos ..
You can join my live practical calls ever Wednesday at my bakery ...

Kindly watsap me on ....09090684803
Re: Own Your Small,medium Or Large Scale Modern Bakery With Ease... by Abiofun123: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Heloo my people ...

My name is Benjamin oluwaseun .ceo.. bosnet CREATIVITY world and Bos bakery international....

I am a master baker , trainer and a professional bakery consultant for 15 years with testimonies........

Am inviting you to join my one week online training class...where I be exposing you to different information. Like ..

Do u know 98 percent of nigerian consume bread on a daily basis ....

So I will be teaching you with vedios how to can own your own small,medium and large scale bakery ..

Ii will be teaching you how to make 7 types of bread like ..
Sardine bread
Coconut bread
Friut bread
Honey bread
All butter bread
Shawama bread etc....

Where you can get the cheapest baking equipment

And how you can get them on loan ( terms and conditions apply)

Latest recipe for making bread to make it standout etc....

Kindly join my online class...
Fee is ...#5000

For those that are base in lagos ..
You can join my live practical calls ever Wednesday at my bakery ...

Kindly watsap me on ....09090684803
Re: Own Your Small,medium Or Large Scale Modern Bakery With Ease... by klpmachine(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello, sir ,

we are professional bakery equipment from China , we can offer a complete set of machine including :

rotary oven
dough proofer
spiral mixer
planetary mixer
toast moulder
baguette moulder
dough sheeter
slicer
trolley
trays

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment Of Merchandiser Co-ordinators / Immediate Employment: Sorters Supervisor / Sales And Marketing Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.