Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,937 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Felt Inadequate When I Knew I Couldn’t Have Children – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Inadequate When I Knew I Couldn’t Have Children – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim (320 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Inadequate When I Knew I Couldn’t Have Children – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim by TheGistDay: 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
Nse Ikpe-Etim has revealed she felt inadequate as a woman when she realized she couldn’t bear children.

The movie star disclosed this in her interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo on his show #WithChude.

The actress had to undergo a hysterectomy, which is the removal of the uterus after she was diagnosed with adenomyosis.

https://thegistday.com/2022/05/10/i-felt-inadequate-when-i-knew-i-couldnt-have-children-actress-nse-ikpe-etim/

Re: I Felt Inadequate When I Knew I Couldn’t Have Children – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim by MadamVanessa(f): 3:09pm On May 10, 2022
shocked

Feel her pains
Re: I Felt Inadequate When I Knew I Couldn’t Have Children – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2022
sadly, many emotionaly damaged women feel that way, because they believe that giving life is their female calling....while they dont understand that there is so much more a woman can give to this world than children.

sadly in Africa, if you are infertile you are useless to most people!

(1) (Reply)

Another Sad News For Nollywood! Actor Dies Of Kidney / Man Arrested For Reportedly Trafficking His Wife To Mali For Prostitution ..... / Neymar Speaks After Mbappe Wants Him Out Of PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.