Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

5 Things That Could Make A Lady Have Feelings For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Could Make A Lady Have Feelings For You (321 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Make A Lady Have Feelings For You by Adwoabroni: 4:28pm On May 10, 2022
Naturally, love comes by itself between two compatible people.

By nature, women do not develop feelings for men as men mostly do otherwise. Women fell in love differently and 5he reasons behind them are funny.

In this very article, we lookout for some behavior and characteristics that you can show to trap a lady to fall for you easily.

1. Accepting her for who she is

When a woman finds security and confidence around a man, she’s more likely to fall in love without even knowing it herself. Doing away with distractions and reminding her of a certain quirk of hers that you admire is the best way to leave her thinking and even plan of proposing to you instead.

2. Making her smile

Just like men enjoy being amused, so do women enjoy being made to laugh even when she’s not in a bright mood.

To make a woman fall flat for you, bring out the humor in you because that is the simplest medicine to win their hearts.

Put smiles on her face at all times and she would pick up her phone to call you at all times just to have her eyes on you.

3. Expressing appropriate affection

Expressing love in a relationship comes in diverse forms and manners. Hugs to grooming package are much available. Getting to know every bit of her well wl aid you to know the degree of love you require to feel her love for you.

Follow the link below to continue reading..

https://allgistroom.com/5-things-make-lady-feeling/

Re: 5 Things That Could Make A Lady Have Feelings For You by Snitch24(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2022
Bro
U forgot to add money
Re: 5 Things That Could Make A Lady Have Feelings For You by Shalommy(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
Chaii.. If i follow that link, make i bend. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Purpose Of Delay In Life? / Hilarious As Man Falls Off Of His Seat While Sleeping In A Local Train / 9 Things To Test Him With Before Saying Yes I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.