Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) (1610 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Mindlog post=112742988]

Ok, just so we also agree that before a woman would poison her husband, the husband must have really pushed the wife to the wall of no mercy.....two can play the game.[/quote
2 can play it very very well. ]
Husband dey Bleep wife dey Bleep, so what's d big thing their?
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:02am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=112743826][/quote]

Good to know that both actions can not be rationalized. If you can not talk it out, walk out.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Good to know that both actions can not be rationalized. If you can not talk it out, walk out.
As simple as ABC. ALSO, A MAN CAN'T LABOUR AND PAY FOR BRIDE PRICE AND A WOMAN WOULD START FORMING RUBBISH FOR D MAN.
If a Nigerian woman wants to be a man, is just simple thing, let her pay for groom price
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by armyofone(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Why women like supporting evil is something i'm yet to understand. Nobody has aked question on what warranted using belt on her.
D same way u ladies were nailing d husband of d late singer and accused him of killing d singer but uptill now, we never see d autopsy result to know if he abused her as you all women claimed.

Supporting evil here is you. Beating your wife is evil. She is an adult like you and nothing warrant using belt on your wife and children.

Papa, last warning- if we see mama eyes red again, you are in soup!

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:19am On May 12, 2022
armyofone:

Supporting evil here is you. Beating your wife is evil. She is an adult like you and nothing warrant using belt on your wife and children.

Papa, last warning- if we see mama eyes red again, you are in soup!
I don't attach emotion in anything I do. Also, I always ask questions before judging.
What really warranted husband using belt on d wife?
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:22am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

As simple as ABC. ALSO, A MAN CAN'T LABOUR AND PAY FOR BRIDE PRICE AND A WOMAN WOULD START FORMING RUBBISH FOR D MAN.
If a Nigerian woman wants to be a man, is just simple thing, let her pay for groom price

Treating a woman inhumanely because you pay how much as bride price?

Is it not his fellow men that collected the bride price from him, abi na the wife collect am from him?

Start from your community to advocate for dowry, indians they do am thus it is nothing new. First, let the men in your community agree that groom price can be paid on you and other men in your community......

If you have no capacity to develop conflict resolution skills that is geared towards a healthy marriage, it is not by force to get married or remain married.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:27am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Treating a woman inhumanely because you pay how much as bride price?

Is it not his fellow men that collected the bride price from him, abi na the wife collect am from him?

Start from your community to advocate for dowry, indians they do am thus it is nothing new. First, let the men in your community agree that groom price can be paid on you and other men in your community......

If you have no capacity to develop conflict resolution skills that is geared towards a healthy marriage, it is not by force to get married or remain married.
Gbamsolutely, not by force for a woman to accept any proposal from a man
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by armyofone(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't attach emotion in anything I do. Also, I always ask questions before judging.
What really warranted husband using belt on d wife?

Nothing should warrant a man beating his wife.

You communicate during disagreement...that is all.
Anger management issues, stress and past trauma are why everything is all about beating with you all.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:32am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Gbamsolutely, not by force for a woman to accept any proposal from a man

Just as it is not by force for a man to propose to any woman, he can pay for eggs and recruit a surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy to term and after birth, get the baby and nurture the child by himself....you see no wife nor baby mama wahala.

And please do inform me by posting here when your community agrees on the groom price paying, some will be interested. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:35am On May 12, 2022
armyofone:

Anger management issues, stress and past trauma are why everything is all about beating with you all.
This is sermon according to armyofone but in reality is not 50% valid.
Some men can tolerate while some cant. I hv handled issues of women very very well and I know what they are capable of doing or acting, I know their scripts very well.
Some are Angel in appearance but devil in human form.
But my question has not being answered.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:36am On May 12, 2022
armyofone:

He probably grew up in such environment thus the normalization and struggles to understand that there are other ways of resolving conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Just as it is not by force for a man to propose to any woman, he can pay for eggs and recruit a surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy to term and after birth, get the baby and nurture the child by himself....you see no wife nor baby mama wahala.

And please do inform me by posting here when your community agrees on the groom price paying, some will be interested. cheesy
I am of those that has being shouting about baby mama, that's just d best things for any man in this our present society.
things dun change for a man to be in same roof with a Nigerian woman for d rest of his life
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:46am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I am of those that has being shouting about baby mama, that's just d best things for any man in this our present society.
things dun change for a man to be in same roof with a Nigerian woman for d rest of his life

Why baby mama and the associated drama when women bring nothing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:48am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Why baby mama and the associated drama when women bring nothing to the table? Abi you dey fear surrogacy?
Baby mama anytime any day, just born and I settle u shikina
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:51am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Baby mama anytime any day, just born and I settle u shikina

How many of your female relatives were settled that way?

You don't need to have sex with a woman, pay for eggs and get it fertilized with your fluid. Abi you dey fear surrogacy and taking care of your child, yourself?

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:54am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

How many of your female relatives were settled that way?

You don't need to have sex with a woman, pay for eggs and get it fertilized with your fluid. Abi you dey fear surrogacy and taking care of your child, yourself?
Baby mama anytime any day, too many wahala in d world already. I no get time for one specie that bleeds for 3 days in a month without dying.
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 8:58am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Baby mama anytime any day, too many wahala in d world already. I no get time for one specie that bleeds for 3 days in a month without dying.

Is your mother not part of the specie that bleeds for 3 days or didn't you pop out from where the bleeding takes place? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Is your mother not part of the specie that bleeds for 3 days or didn't you pop out from where the bleeding takes place? cheesy
I gat no time for that specie,
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 9:30am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I gat no time for that specie,

I understand, you are enjoying your disorder upgrade. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

I understand, you are enjoying your disorder upgrade. cheesy
Thank thank thank u!!!!!!!
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 9:52am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Thank thank thank u!!!!!!!

You are welcome.... cheesy
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:56am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

You are welcome.... cheesy
Do u hv any other thing to say?
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 10:02am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Do u hv any other thing to say?

Nah, heading out for my cycling....
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Nah, heading out for my cycling....
Ohhhh, I forget, your menses right?
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by Mindlog: 11:30am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Ohhhh, I forget, your menses right?

You make me laugh! cheesy cheesy I am work-free Wednesday mornings, so I give in time cycling within some parks in Cambridge.

Now talking about menses, it is a soft topic for me as I am into menstrual activism right from my undergrad days, so menstrual shaming is what I feel comfortable engaging ignorant folks like you ...how do you shame what is biological?

is your mother and other female relatives not menstruating? Is your future baby mama not presently menstruating or going to, if she has not started? Maybe you can also shame women for being created with wombs by God because you don't have one but need it to be a father?
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:42am On May 12, 2022
Mindlog:

You make me laugh! cheesy cheesy I am work-free Wednesday mornings, so I give in time cycling within some parks in Cambridge.

Now talking about menses, it is a soft topic for me as I am into menstrual activism right from my undergrad days, so menstrual shaming is what I feel comfortable engaging ignorant folks like you ...how do you shame what is biological?

is your mother and other female relatives not menstruating? Is your future baby mama not presently menstruating or going to, if she has not started? Maybe you can also shame women for being created with wombs by God because you don't have one but need it to be a father?

Aunty par coool, enjoy your free time.
I'm not ignorant of menses topic, my concern is d bad blood that flows through
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by goodman41: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
My wife called me useless fool this morning and I nearly beat her up
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by goodman41: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
armyofone:

So is good for a woman to abuse her husband Abe? My wife called me useless fool this morning and I wanted to beat her up, a house wife that is not contributing anything in the house common pure water #20 she will not buy, a woman that will open mouth to ask me money sanitary pads
Re: Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) by GloriousGbola: 10:38am On May 13, 2022
Mindlog:

must have been untimely ripp'd

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala. Please What Did I Do Wrong Here? / I Want To Go Back To Nigeria- Nigerian Kid Living In Canada With Parents Cries / She Cheated And He Is Forced To Pay The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.