Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle (9371 Views)

Xmas Sales!!!clean Toks Nissan Maxima 2003 @ 1.350m / Sold sold!750k Registered Nissan Maxima 2003 / Nissan Maxima 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 2:02am On Jul 19, 2011
Sold to a nairalander.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 2:09am On Jul 19, 2011
Gle trim

Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Fhemmmy: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2011
abdul4hire:

Super car, 750k.if u r still interested call 08085052341

Is this a Nigerian used and what year?
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 2:14am On Jul 19, 2011

Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 2:21am On Jul 19, 2011
Its nija used,super clean 2003 gle,no need for spraying;engine is super sound, enzo usa lights, i never driven a car this fast,good for travelling,located at lekki.looking for best price
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by ambyzown(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Do you mind if we ask the model and features?
Do you mind if we ask you upload the pix, just to compare notes?
And would we be asking for too much if we ask the cost at which was delivered to you?

Its a 2001 SE model with fabric seats and all the standard features of maxima models, but of course not in the league of the 2003 model in terms of engine, transmission and performance.
I'm a maxima enthusiast and have used the previous models from gen-2 up to this gen-5.
I paid N900k for it.

Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2011
ambyzown:

Fhemmy and Wendyslims: Are you guys trying to make me feel bad? Damn that pimped out max is awesome. I believe the one you said would cost N1.8m is SE trim. Lovely cars.
But how come Wendyslims is so into maximas? Its a guy's ride.

My cousin has a maxima and i love the feel ,  He still uses it after 4yrs and its in top condition. I saw a modified one online and since then----i've been hooked.

I believe we can mod our rides here in naija. We prolly just have to bring in the parts like em grills, side skirts, lips or even the entire body kit.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2011
abdul4hire:

Its nija used,super clean 2003 gle,no need for spraying;engine is super sound, enzo usa lights, i never driven a car this fast,good for travelling,located at lekki.looking for best price
I am going ask you some few questions so i won't waste my time calling----hope you'll understand.

Is there a crack on your windscreen?
Is the audio system fully functional?
Are your suspensions in order?
The picture you posted is it exactly what your car looks like presently?
If it is different from what you posted what happens?
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by ambyzown(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2011
@Wendyslims: Now I see. Once u go max, u never go back.
For some inexplicable reasons, Nigerians aren't too sold on automobile customization. I remember sometime in the late nineties a company known as TwinCustom tried modding cars in Naija, but it didn't catch on.
My suggestion on the Naija used 03 max posted above is to simply arrange an inspection. There's no way u can be satisfied with photos posted here. If there are any issues with it, use that to knock the price further down. The car looks good though.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2011
ambyzown:

Its a 2001 SE model with fabric seats and all the standard features of maxima models, but of course not in the league of the 2003 model in terms of engine, transmission and performance.
I'm a maxima enthusiast and have used the previous models from gen-2 up to this gen-5.
I paid N900k for it.

Nice machine . . . I was in love with this model till i saw the newer model that debuted in 2004.
But that ride you have up there is a beauty . . . . .
The price you got it for, A steal . . . enjoy it and pray you will not know an accident and God will continue to protect your going out and coming in.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
ambyzown:

@Wendyslims: Now I see. Once u go max, u never go back.
For some inexplicable reasons, Nigerians aren't too sold on automobile customization. I remember sometime in the late nineties a company known as TwinCustom tried modding cars in Naija, but it didn't catch on.
My suggestion on the Naija used 03 max posted above is to simply arrange an inspection. There's no way u can be satisfied with photos posted here. If there are any issues with it, use that to knock the price further down. The car looks good though.

The Ride Truly looks nice but i've since a post by this same person listing out flaws on a nissan maxima 2003 gle. Except its sumtin different or he responds here----i ain't calling him.

A trip to agidingbi might make one never ever look for a ride on nairaland or nairalist cos what they post is different from what you see=
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2011
@wndyslim -this car is not a brand new car and ill rather state the little defects that waste anyone's time and for this price%#*?.i assume u have read my tread and seen the pictures. Yes it has a little crack on the upper right side of windsheild, and the sound system is perfect but for the cd loader that hooks now and then(this can be fixed),the suspension is pretty ok, u decide when u inspect.every single other thing presently works and the car looks better than what it is here.i hope u are serious about this maxima thing coz wnt you rather one thats open than one that isnt, understand though i didnt have to list the defects! On my tread if i didnt u probably wont be asking these questions.anyways took it off the market 4a while cz i was too busy to market so you decide.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2011
Just a recap,
*The central lock and power windows works well.
*The remote control works perfectly i.e keyless entry,opens trunk,security all perfect
*The interior is stunning.very very clean
*the engine is perfect, infact i was in traffic for about three hours from lekki to orile-mile 2yesterday;the ac fan speed on one out of four(used throughout) infact coming back was 21/2 hours and all the occupants were cold.
Just to make a point i havent serviced car in seven months and it sounds perfect.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by dantitiki(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2011
Please try servicing the cars soonest. 7 months is quite a while for not servicing.

Just an advise.

Kind regards.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by abdul4hire: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2011
@dant i am very particular abt maintainance,but this been parked most of the time
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by ab11236: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2011
@dantitiki
pls is the infinity I20 still available.
pls send me more pics and the last price
ab11236@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2011
abdul4hire:

Just a recap,
*The central lock and power windows works well.
*The remote control works perfectly i.e keyless entry,opens trunk,security all perfect
*The interior is stunning.very very clean
*the engine is perfect, infact i was in traffic for about three hours from lekki to orile-mile 2yesterday;the ac fan speed on one out of four(used throughout) infact coming back was 21/2 hours and all the occupants were cold.
Just to make a point i havent serviced car in seven months and it sounds perfect.

I don't know too much but i think 7 months is pretty long===

whats your best price!!!
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2011
@ Ambyzown.:::::: pls sell ur maxima to me !!! I'm getting bored with my corolla
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by ambyzown(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2011
Wendy how much are u willing to pay? I could sell if your price is tempting enough  grin grin grin
Have u decided against buying Abdul4hire's 03 maxima? Apart from the cracked windshield, the other issues can easily be handled. Mine also had the CD issue, it kept skipping and showing CD err but I fixed it myself. I've also fixed issues with power windows on several of my previous cars by myself. I don't trust auto electricians in Nigeria. If the engine, transmission, interior and exterior are ok, I suggest u offer him like N650k for it. Before u spend N200k on that car, u'll be amazed at what u end up with. If u need more encouragement, buzz me 08060461644
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by ambyzown(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Nice machine . . . I was in love with this model till i saw the newer model that debuted in 2004.
But that ride you have up there is a beauty . . . . .
The price you got it for, A steal . . . enjoy it and pray you will not know an accident and God will continue to protect your going out and coming in.

Thanks my brother, that's a prayer I really need, having recently crashed my 06 Frontier. I was lucky to escape unhurt. I hope to do biz with u very soon. Planning to get the 06/07 maxima sometime next year.
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2011
@Wendyslim

Arigato

Doko kara kimashita Wendy?

Nippon Chacha
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2011
abdul sold his maxima
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
Wendyslims:

abdul sold his maxima

See how you ignore me self, no be so oo
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Wendyslims(f): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2011
i did not ignore you oh!!! Just dat i've not recovered from ONE PIECE Ace died!!!
Re: I Need A Nissan Maxima 2003 Gle by Fhemmmy: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2011
ambyzown:

Thanks my brother, that's a prayer I really need, having recently crashed my 06 Frontier. I was lucky to escape unhurt. I hope to do biz with u very soon. Planning to get the 06/07 maxima sometime next year.

You are welcome, Sir.
When you are ready to do business with us, we will be ready to give you the best for less and without drama . . so help us God

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD: DISTRESS: Tokunbo 2012/13 Camry @ 4.8 / *******Price Slash 2006 VolksWagen Passat Now N950k!/ Very clean******** / **toks** Daf Cement Concret Mixer Carrier and block making machine 10.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.