Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country (42912 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by cliffypatt(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Stop that rubbish talk Americans go for vacation atleast twice in their life time
To different continent apart from Europe and america

They are not so ignorant about other countries from other continent

Africa is a shithole non of them wants to visit or something interesting comes from you will find in the news

Nigeria is only known on the news by Americans that is not enough if they don't visit
Because it's a shithole

You are right
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

Nope. The average American knows very little about the outside world.

I had arguments trying to convince one that it snows in England, and another that "mate" is not used in Australia alone. Etc.

You'd be surprised how many of them have never even left their home state to a next door state, not to talk of travelling abroad.

I won't Believe that an American don't know snow fall in UK, except he didn't pass is geography class which would be bad a educational background which is also untrue for an American School

Mate is used in UK that I know, but for Australia I don't know and I don't expect an American to know either too, Australia is a boring country that hardly pop up in the news

In American is almost like a norms for everybody to go for a vacation atleast 2times in their life time, and they are open to so much opportunities to work in foreign country to even teach basic English, to non speaking countries and opened to several cultures from foreigner's from differen part of the world so how can they become ignorant except you were talking to a junkies

Yoga is something must Americans do for relaxation and I guess it's from Asia, the Asians didn't bring it to America, Americans did themselves

Even the Bitcoin is from Japan , Americans also visit India, and Caribbean nation's they least place they visit is the shithole continent and most times they come here for either for work and they are later forced to abandon it, they only just go to south Africa and it there...

Americans travelling to Europe is even the most common and very cheap touring the whole continent

Americans would name cities in Dubai ,because Dubai they believe is more finer than their America

The totally ignorance on Africa has a continent by Americans or Europeans, is the doings of Africans themselves no one wants to hear or visit the shithole not even black Americans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by blueAgent(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

If she wasn't that stupid, she would have realized that she too is from that same third world country by extension.

The fool thought that US is great becos of ppl like her.
Weather African American or African, US would not have achieved upto 10% of their greatness if it was left to her and ppl like her, I mean blacks in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by blueAgent(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

Com'on ... com'on bro... are you for real?
Do you truly want to tell the world that African has brought no contribution to this world or to the West?
Do names like Michaelle Jean, Barack Obama, Didier Drogba, Cheick Anta Diop (just to name a few )... mean anything to you?

You ain't serious. Please change your mindset at least for the sake of your kids who are also black I assume

See achievements? So this is what blacks can contribute to the World?
Obama is an achievements or contribution to black success!!!! Abeg how?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by blueAgent(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2022
Aarenaija:
Is she really lying? No. A country where the leadership rehabilitate terrorist and by thier body language suppost bandiatry and terrorism, what did you expect other than been a third world country............

She is right, but Australia and US was not built or become great through ppl like her, weather she likes it or not she is black, especially since the father is black, so she is also part of the 3rd World and responsible for creating 3rd world.

Last time I checked blacks have never succeeded in building any first or second world city,town,LGA talkless of Country.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by blueAgent(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
satandeterrible:

You be mumu.
Sick entitled African with nothing to offer.
Perhaps you're one of the many jobless African gangs, cultists, rapists and armed robbers that are causing trouble in Europe.
Ewu come back to Africa let me trade places with you, cos its certain you don't deserve to be there.
Ode.
Entitled mofo.
Ezi ofia

You dey mind the idiots? empty vessels making noise.

Weather they like it or not blacks are inferior to Europeans.
It's a proven facts.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by sharpwriter(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Reflect7:

While wearing real black suits and tuxedos, and driving real black SUVs and saloons, and paying thousands of dollars to get suntanned, to look as real black as possible, and paying millions of dollars for liposuction to get real black folks' thick lips.

If only you knew that the REAL reason they hate blacks is because they are not black.

Hmmmm..... Your last sentence is really deep and worthy of case study. Well, if not totally true, I know that many whites pay thousands of dollars to get big d!cks, thick lips full breasts and large bums, typically given freely to Africans by nature.

Funny life, while some Africans wanna look like dem via bleaching cheesy
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by TheCongo2: 5:27pm On May 11, 2022
blueAgent:

See achievements? So this is what blacks can contribute to the World?
Obama is an achievements or contribution to black success!!!! Abeg how?

Did you even read the post I was responding to?
Was Obama the only name I brought up?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by codemaniacs: 6:19pm On May 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

Was Ob:ama the only name I brought up?

O:bama is like this woman just that he needed black votes so he won't say anything like go back to your continent..
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Olisehinnocent: 6:20pm On May 11, 2022
Cashsteady:
And so what ?? Is NIGERIA not a third world country ?and her NIGERIANS not third world people? Lot of NIGERIANS travels abroad and start demanding the same right with the citizens of those countries and cry racism when the citizens of those countries tell them fact..

Nigerians are known for bad reputation anywhere they travel to they still carry their third world mentality enter Europe and other western countries..

Just look at Europe..Europe is fast becoming a African ravaged shithole ,lot of rape ,gun and knife violence committed by third world citizens from Africa and Middle East countries and guess what the Europeans are already complaining..a time will come when the Europeans won’t bear it anymore and start xenophobic attack on African migrant and their Middle East counterparts.

Recently in France some group of NIGERIANS were forcefully evicting the native French out of their homes and robbing them same thing as been happening in other part of Europe..sweden a once safe country turning to wrzone. So tell me why they won’t tell you third word citizens to go back to your shithole the European are not going to let some uncivilized people destroy their country ..

Hold your fucking leaders accountable and don’t expect other country to treat you like boss and always show you sympathy

100 percent fact. Truth is bitter
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by TheCongo2: 6:20pm On May 11, 2022
codemaniacs:

O:bama is like this woman just that he needed black votes so he won't say anything like go back to your continent..

And how do you know that ?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by codemaniacs: 6:24pm On May 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

And how do you know that ?

By telling N:igeria to legalize h:omosexu:ality.

By not selling w:eapons to GEJ administration in order to fight b:h.

By invading lyb:ia.

By calling out African Americans years after his tenure.

E.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by delpee(f): 6:27pm On May 11, 2022
How is she Nigerian? From her dad who she probably holds in low esteem? She's simply not one of us.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by TheCongo2: 6:39pm On May 11, 2022
codemaniacs:

By telling N:igeria to legalize h:omosexu:ality.

By not selling w:eapons to GEJ administration in order to fight b:h.

By invading lyb:ia.

By calling out African Americans years after his tenure.

E.t.c

A person sexual orientation is NONE of my business.
Having said that, what is wrong with legalizing homosexuality ?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by molbic(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2022
For her Information Nigeria is not a third world country, Nigeria is a last world country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Aaay: 8:06pm On May 11, 2022
Really
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2022
Do you?
Okoroawusa:
There's nothing Nigerian about this lady....

Don't give this racist a reason to be on the front page....she doesn't deserve it
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by SmartyPants(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I won't Believe that an American don't know snow fall in UK, except he didn't pass is geography class which would be bad a educational background which is also untrue for an American School

Mate is used in UK that I know, but for Australia I don't know and I don't expect an American to know either too, Australia is a boring country that hardly pop up in the news

In American is almost like a norms for everybody to go for a vacation atleast 2times in their life time, and they are open to so much opportunities to work in foreign country to even teach basic English, to non speaking countries and opened to several cultures from foreigner's from differen part of the world so how can they become ignorant except you were talking to a junkies

Yoga is something must Americans do for relaxation and I guess it's from Asia, the Asians didn't bring it to America, Americans did themselves

Even the Bitcoin is from Japan , Americans also visit India, and Caribbean nation's they least place they visit is the shithole continent and most times they come here for either for work and they are later forced to abandon it, they only just go to south Africa and it there...

Americans travelling to Europe is even the most common and very cheap touring the whole continent

Americans would name cities in Dubai ,because Dubai they believe is more finer than their America

The totally ignorance on Africa has a continent by Americans or Europeans, is the doings of Africans themselves no one wants to hear or visit the shithole not even black Americans

Why you dey talk like this naw? So bitcoin and yoga that we also know in Nigeria did Nigerians travel to Japan to bring it here? Are you saying you are not aware of the internet? Or is it that you don't know that millions of Asians have migrated to the US over the years?

Try to back your hypothesis with evidence, not many words. For instance, you have said like 10 tens, that the average American goes on vacation two times. Where did you get this info?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by tsdarkside(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them!
Always Rushing to Insult people.
Why can't they make their points.
I detest BOTH.
But we can't embrace one & frown at the other.
Only a stupid mother would want to throw her child away with the bath water.

How can someone who was born in a state whose parents may not really have hailed from, yet they did business, paid taxes, trained their kids in that state. Some even got married there, yet when their apply for jobs in these states you ask them who sent them?
Who's your Father?
Who recommended them?
Where's your LGA certification?

Meanwhile same deprived NIGERIAN travels abroad to an unknown destination without his parents, clergyman nor traditional rulers, yet gets a job in Europe, US and possibly Canada without recommendation or LGA letter

What else can be more TRIBALISTIC and RACIST than what I explained above?
I have always told people, it's easier to join the US ARMY as a FOREIGNER than join the Nigerian Fire Service as a Nigerian.
We always rush to HURL insults without thinking.
I won't blame that Guy after all we have insults between our tooth as Nigerians.

Only a stupid mother would want to throw her child away with the bath water.

we blacks are tired of this silly excuse....

mixed people dont like black people,its a known fact....!!
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by MideMrPossible: 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Seriously are you sure.

Sure. She's only seeking for the attention, she shouldn't be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by blueAgent(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2022
TheCongo2:

Was Obama the only name I brought up?

Never mind.
Is Obama an achievement for blacks?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by TheCongo2: 12:17am On May 12, 2022
blueAgent:

Never mind.
Is Obama an achievement for blacks?

In my book yes
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by blueAgent(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2022
TheCongo2:

In my book yes

You are a joker.

How did that impact the life of an average blackman?

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by suffering: 1:42am On May 13, 2022
E no concern me. I no read the news. Yes, Nigeria is a third world country. So?
Re: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:18pm On May 14, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS IS ANGELA OKORIE'S LOOK-ALIKE.
EHH, SHE IS RIGHT NA,DONT COME AND SPOIL HER COUNTRY FOR THEM,GO BACK TO YA 3RD WORLD COUNTRY AND FIX IT LIKE CHINA DID. angry YOU NIGERIANS ARE HARDLY ORDERLY,YOU CUT CORNERS,YOU SCAM AT WILL,YOU LACK GOOD CONSCIENCE,GODLESS AND SELFCENTRED LIFESTY;E THE BANE OF YOUR DARKNESS AND BACKWARDNESS. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 / List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.