Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,016 members, 7,928,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:07 AM

Don't Fill That Canadian Form In The Email Sent To You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Fill That Canadian Form In The Email Sent To You (337 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fill That Canadian Form In The Email Sent To You by guobe: 1:52am On May 11, 2022
Scammers are now sending emails to people to apply for Canadian citizenship.They know most Nigerians love Canada and it is enticing so they are now sending mails to Nigerians to input their personal details.Please don't fill it no matter how enticing.It is a scam.If you didn't apply for any travelling stuff,just don't fill.
Re: Don't Fill That Canadian Form In The Email Sent To You by guobe: 2:12am On May 11, 2022
A form sent to my mail

Re: Don't Fill That Canadian Form In The Email Sent To You by guobe: 2:15am On May 11, 2022
Fraud,fraud fraud I didn't show any interest in your service.I didn't apply,this is an unsolicited email.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling From Porthacourt To North By Road Using Small Bus Or Luxurious Big Bus / Lagos Begins Collection Of Levy For Parking Outside Perimeter Fence / Greek Embassy Has Never Denied Genuine Nigerians Visasā€“jnd Tells CRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.