Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

How To Make 100k Monthly Selling Dogs Without Having A Kennel- Very Simple! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k Monthly Selling Dogs Without Having A Kennel- Very Simple! (171 Views)

Make Up To 100k Monthly Selling Nylon Bags / How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Monthly Selling Dogs Without Having A Kennel- Very Simple! by Jerryayaebi1(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2022
Listen...if you want to change your financial story then quit leaving money on the table

I want to tell you a secret source of income only few are cashing out from

Dogs!

Yes...Dogs!

You can make cool cash from selling dogs!...if you do this correctly you will make 100k monthly

All you need is to find a buyer and a seller...link both of them...receive the money from the buyer, send the sellers commissioner to him and keep the rest...then send the address of the buyer to the seller...the seller then sends the dog to the buyer via waybill and everyone is happy...you can comfortably make 10k, 20k or even 50k on each dog

Sell 10 dogs a month with 10k profit...that will give you 100k...simple!

In the video below...I exposed where you can get dogs for as low as 20k and sell for 60k...do yourself a favour and watch
Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCJERwqrbw

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Cryptocurrency In Nigeria 2022 –top 10 Proven Ways / Scrap Metal Can Change Your Fortune For Good. / How To Create Youtube Videos On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.