Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report (32759 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Itzteewhy(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2022
This is the type of news the America would like to hear cheesy
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Fuckyoumod: 5:31am On May 11, 2022
Tinubu brother.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:33am On May 11, 2022
Putin has cancer now Xi has a brain tumor.

Meanwhile Joe Biden does not know where or what his doing due to advanced dementia.

The Jewish propagandists in America and Jew K have exposed how stupid they are in trying to use meme warfare to fight both Russia and China.

Only the most basic NPC in the west and our own low IQ half wits of Nairaland will swallow all these shallow propaganda coming from the Jew media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by orisa37: 5:38am On May 11, 2022
Aneurysm is a "Presidential-demic" in
RUSSIA
CHINA
NK AND
NIGERIA.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Mooh247: 5:41am On May 11, 2022
Joe Biden once had surgery for this same condition
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Buliwyf: 5:53am On May 11, 2022
Sltp:
He took China from 0 - 100. At a pace never experienced anywhere else in the world. He is the savior of the Chinese

What are you talking about? You should probably go and read up people that actually took China from 0 to a 100 if you want to claim where they are at now is even 100. China was already developing fast before he took over. Unless you want to claim China was at 0 in 2013.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Okobola146: 5:59am On May 11, 2022
Caresafe:
He should take out time to look after himself. Health comes first.
did you say that to your president? how him own take concern you?
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by realstars: 6:00am On May 11, 2022
He is faceing God ponishment.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by hope4nigeria(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
The guy above and below me are among the sick people we have in Nigeria.

Xi Jinping! I pray you to be well if that will be favorable to my brothers otherwise....
God has stopped answering the world prayers,
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by oseahumenb(m): 6:07am On May 11, 2022
How's this useful? The president has survived the scare and is living well. Nigeria should face our own president
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Sltp: 6:11am On May 11, 2022
Buliwyf:

What are you talking about? You should probably go and read up people that actually took China from 0 to a 100 if you want to claim where they are at now is even 100. China was already developing fast before he took over. Unless you want to claim China was at 0 in 2013.
His party did. I attributed the whole legacy of the party which he has been part of to him. And yes, China witnessed the highest level of progress under him.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Xpress24(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
It is well

I’ll revive your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Location is computer village ikeja

Contact me via sigggy for more info
i have a bricked xperia z1 that does not charge but it is connected to a socket the sony logo comes up and goes off.my battery was low when i was updating the phone in the process the battery died.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by MrBONE2(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2022
subsidywise18:
He should better get it operated on as soon as possible if it is high risk

The thing can burst without warning.

Say no to Foreign Medical Treatment

Say Yes Traditional Primitive Treatment grin

#TRADITIONAL MEDICINE RULES
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by MrBONE2(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2022
continentalceo:
No one is above nature

Except The Almighty Great One
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by MrBONE2(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
I have the cure but on a condition . He will give up his position to me grin

NATO syndicate sitedgrin
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by caye(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2022
superior1:
All the power and wealth their mind can conceive and yet…… vanity upon vanity

Poverty is also vanity.
Especially the grinding poverty in our continent.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by MrBONE2(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2022
chiedu7:
Chinese President, Sick
Russian President, Sick
American President, In Decline
Nigerian President, Permanently Sick

And Monarchy Head of KiVuKi Land is the most healthy leader in the world cos he depends on Traditional Medicine grin
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by jaxxy(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2022
Sounds like propaganda. So many things being said without making a clear point with lots of repetition.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2022
COVID 19 complications
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by lexy2014: 6:33am On May 11, 2022
Caresafe:

Leaders like Xi have done well for China but they feel the fate and destiny is tied to them so resigning cos of health will make them look weak. In their minds, they feel they are a higher breed of human beings. Unfortunately, all humans suffer the same fate
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by caracas: 6:35am On May 11, 2022
Boyooosa:
Everybody is just sick around the world, it's only Tinubu that is healthy.

Let me go back to Tinubu's APC ticket abeg

grin grin cheesy cheesy
What exactly is thifnubu’s crime that you ppl will not allow him rest….
Make una no kill thifnubu for afonjas oooo
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Miles17: 6:43am On May 11, 2022
Boyooosa:
Everybody is just sick around the world, it's only Tinubu that is healthy.

Let me go back to Tinubu's APC ticket abeg

I Don die���
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Nobody: 6:49am On May 11, 2022
Xpress24:
i have a bricked xperia z1 that does not charge but it is connected to a socket the sony logo comes up and goes off.my battery was low when i was updating the phone in the process the battery died.

Okay bro it’s fixable
Are you in Lagos ?
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2022
superior1:
All the power and wealth their mind can conceive and yet…… vanity upon vanity

Oga shut up. That man is the president of the world most powerful economy.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2022
One of the most cool and reserved world leaders..I pray God will heal him soon even if he does not believe he exists!
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by harmony75: 7:03am On May 11, 2022
The president trust the Chinese medicine and have refused English medicine this good � ❤️ buhari wound jump at any suggestion of treatment abroad. Do they know agbo our herbal medicines is the best if we can encourage Botanist and packaging them well?
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by Nigerialabalaba: 7:10am On May 11, 2022
Caresafe:
Patriots like him no dey do like dat because of Aneurysm. Xi never even old reach Biden and Aneurysm no be death sentence. You fit get am too and recover.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by juman(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2022
China, economy power house.

Their system is dictorial, democracy is better.
Re: Xi Jinping Is Suffering From Cerebral Aneurysm - Report by meobizy(f): 7:22am On May 11, 2022
Fake news, abeg. Nairaland’s specialty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Spy Whale 'Hvaldimir' Dies In Norway (Photos) / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / IDF Strike Targets Hamas Military Chief Muhammad Deif(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.