Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,341 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals (38933 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists’ Supplier Escapes Detention With AK-47 Rifle, Grenades / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Helenlo: 7:39am On May 11, 2022
Stupid man are you not a criminal useless leader
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by haykes(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2022
Mr kyari KARMA finally locate you
I dey laugh in Chinese language
Well done sir enjoy your garri and beans with your fellow criminals
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Imabong80(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2022
You Do the Crime, You Do the Time
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Teenaira: 7:41am On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This idiotic usêlèss tailor cum drug peddler is shameless. What even give a nonêntity like him voice to speak upon all his numerous crimes that he committed.

Those you called criminals should be the one scared of a bigger criminal like you. Shameless fool. God punish you.

My brother, I think this man is right o. He shouldn't be put in the same facility as the IPOB, ESN etc. It is a great insult to those persons for mixing a real criminal, Abba Kyari with them.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:43am On May 11, 2022
God bless Abba kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by iamfactor(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2022
missiret:
Instead of him to be making cloths for them so that he can have peace, he is complaining

Maybe he's not in detention with his sewing machine
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Psoul(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Isn't the guy not a criminal

Isn't the guy a criminal?
or
Is the guy not a criminal?

Do not use Isn't and not together in one sentence please.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Nathnaija(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2022
Which life? Self
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2022
This man is funny.
What's the difference between him and them?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by oilmane(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super

I don't get it, is a criminal no longer someone who commits crime? This guy that got paid by Hush to lock his co fraudster up, who knows the number of innocent persons who are behind bar today cause he was paid to get them off the street? Is locking someone up illegally not a crime? Does that not make him a criminal? What about the tramadol he seized, sold and converted the proceeds for his personal use? Is that not a crime? Does it not make him a criminal? What about cocaine seized by the NDLEA that he sold some part and was negotiating for the remainder to be given to him to go sale? Is that not a crime? Does it not make him a criminal? Who knows the other crimes he commuted that are yet to come to light? Oga stay with your colleagues, you're all criminals, birds of a feather are meant to flock together.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Coldie(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2022
He had to highlight IPOB/ESN. He just had to do that.

If u know u don’t want ur life at risk was it ipob/esn that told u to become a criminal?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by everythinggirly(f): 7:52am On May 11, 2022
Who are you complaining to? You brought this upon yourself, a thief is a thief.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by lasheun: 7:52am On May 11, 2022
Eeeeh.
See ardent criminal calling others criminal.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by stanisbaratheon: 7:54am On May 11, 2022
But he is a criminal too
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2022
Loud it....

DannyFX2638:
This guy is chilling at home. Only the gullible will think that he is in detention center
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by joe1309: 7:55am On May 11, 2022
Insecurity:
My Life At Risk For Sharing Same Detention Facility With IPOB Members, Terrorists – Disgraced ‘Super Cop’, Kyari
Kyari disclosed this through his lawyer, Nureini Jimoh, while asking the Federal High Court in Abuja to review his bail application initially rejected.Are you not a criminal? Super criminal!

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/my-life-risk-sharing-same-detention-facility-ipob-members-terrorists-%E2%80%93-disgraced-%E2%80%98super
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by delzbaba(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2022
You are a criminal Abba
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Okobola146: 7:57am On May 11, 2022
You're not above the law jo, right now you're no longer a cop, but a crimina, infact, you're a super criminal
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Munanonye(f): 7:57am On May 11, 2022
See charcoal calling kettle black
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by King44(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2022
Lies lies lies

Same man they said they have relieved him of his duties but he didn't leave office in reality and he kept carrying out his criminal activities.

If truly he was locked up with them, those people there are also human and criminals like him he should cope no special treatment for drug barons. But I doubt this headline with all my chest. An Nigeria we dey, he might even be at home now sef.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by uvie66: 8:00am On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This idiotic usêlèss tailor cum drug peddler is shameless. What even give a nonêntity like him voice to speak upon all his numerous crimes that he committed.

Those you called criminals should be the one scared of a bigger criminal like you. Shameless fool. God punish you.
is this Man normal, he has forgotten that he is a criminal. What all the people's life he put at risk by providing drugs to individuals who in turn commit crime while under the influence.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by friendl: 8:02am On May 11, 2022
All this doesn't make sense ,...you never know 9ja police force ,...they are deceiving us
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by AbuUmmu: 8:03am On May 11, 2022
That his lawyer should also be detain because he is an accomplice. Abba kyari is also an enemy of the state. He should stop calling people terrorists because Na Waiting Kill Ball go Kill Bulus
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Dobest: 8:03am On May 11, 2022
Abba kyari , are you not a criminal?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Ganassyu111: 8:04am On May 11, 2022
Hzhsbbsb

Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by geelite(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2022
drug baron sharing same cell with innocent people or what?
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by uvie66: 8:04am On May 11, 2022
Simplythebest:
How are we even sure that this guy is sleeping in the prison. Cus this is Nigeria everything is possible, honestly i would love our journalists to investigate if truly this guy is sleeping in the prison.
with all the money he has amassed, I don't think he is sleeping there, this is a Man that was willing to offer a bribe of $60k.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by PaedophileProph: 8:06am On May 11, 2022
Abba Kyari you are a bloody murderous criminal and the blood of the innocent youths of this country you have wasted shall continue to torment you and your generation .

You are in that prison room with no one , it's your nightmare of your evil deeds that's haunting you
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by uvie66: 8:07am On May 11, 2022
Abba Kyari is like a runs girl calling her friend ashawo.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by ELDERCE(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2022
BETTER, HE SEES HIMSELF AS THIER CAPTAIN,
THINK HIS LAWYER BE CLAMPED FOR SERVING THIS RUBBISH TO THE PUBLIC.
ABBA THE GREEN SNAKE.
Re: Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals by Flappy222: 8:08am On May 11, 2022
Please persevere, just a little time to make it permanent grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Lady Blasts Dino Melaye For "I Thank God For My Bullet Proof Car" Post / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.