Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,518 members, 7,905,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

�� - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / �� (3541 Views)

Chat Btw Me And My Gf (pics) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: �� by rickleye: 5:51pm On May 12, 2022
zyzywizzy:
Good morning guys!
This will b my first time bringing a topic here, I been having issue with my GF recently! I have been doing so much for her, she’s a fashionista and also a sales girl, her father ain’t responsible, he left their mother, her, including her younger kid! I been doing d little I can, am just in my Final year and I had make little for my self! Investing in crypto! I do support her so much! I gave her weekly up keeping for her to keep supporting herself at work and her fam! I even got a a tailoring machine and some other things, But this days when crypto is down! I couldn’t do much then I notice the chances, no morning text nor calls I didn’t take that serious!
Until last week she discussed getting a new phone, and I was like WTF, don’t u know what I have been going through? I said when d BTC pumps I will assist u in changing that, she said Okay! She’s to visit me in ilorin, d next few days I asked her about her coming over! The next thing she said will I buy her d phone when she comes then I change it totally for her! I told her didn’t u remember when things are going fyn for me! I do alot to help u, why are u now pressuring me now.. that b*tch was telling me to go bring my STATEMENT of ACC, then I gave up totally on her! For her to utter such! I’m done helping her and it’s been 6 days ago we’ve talked last, no apologies text from her then I give her a distance, I had make millions not less than 7M in my crypto! I can sponsor her education, but no I won’t do that, imaging I have sponsored her school already! This is how I will be treated! What have I done for her?
Pls advice me guys!!
Just 2 years relationship

I just want someone to teach me the dealings in Crypto !
Re: �� by dannex4adx(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2022
zyzywizzy:

That’s why I don’t even tamper with her education, I can sponsor her but Nop i didn’t do that… I support my sisters rather which I have been doing for them! They always send me a prayer ! I’m glad I have such sisters

Please delete that gold digger you called your girlfriend from your life. She will never change even if she comes back. Invest more in your sisters lives.
Your so called girlfriend might bring her family to beg you, pls don't accept her back because she will never change her behavior.
Re: �� by placeofallure(f): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
shege45:
see entitlement. Make you bring your statement, like she put money there. Delete her number

Yes, delete her number. It's obvious her love is for sale. I seriously hope OP will take this advice seriously.
Re: �� by sprag007: 9:13pm On May 13, 2022
Woman palava.
Stay true to yourself, forgive her n set boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? / Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.