Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? (448 Views)

Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? / These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 11, 2022
Why is it that I have to manually tell someone to please “stop disturbing me” before they leave me alone? I have told several people this before they stop bugging me and what comes next is enemity. I’m tired of people thinking they like me when In reality is my appearance they like. Told this guy I lost my father and he couldn’t care less, all he wanted was to stroll with me so people will see us together to boost his low self esteem. People irritate the Bleep out of me, must I say “guy you dey disturb me, I dey busy” before people will eventually stop knocking on my window daily? I always look for houses with no neighbors because I know my reality, everyone there will think they love me once they set eyes on me, fake fucking love. So I always go for houses with less people, still at that only one Neigbour I have in my new house and this guy knocks at my window every given opportunity, he doesn’t even care I leave him in the window..he will rather stay there than leave. People always think they love me till I need a favor from them or I tell them something bad about my life, the so called love disappears In a second. I will have to tell this neega to Bleep off at this point.
Re: Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? by Ocholu: 9:03am On May 11, 2022
Oga! I think you really need help. From your write-ups, you're having this thought because you think people are supposed to help you. You need to rejig your mentality.

Me, I don't move with the crowd. I create my path and walk like a king on it. And that's because, I don't expect anything from anybody. The bad ones shall surely flee.

Also, I speak no evil;
Hear no evil;
And see no evil.
Re: Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 11, 2022
Unnecessary anger
Re: Must I Tell People To Leave Me Alone Before They Have Sense? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2022
Continue..

(1) (Reply)

Dear Women, A Man Genuinely Loves You If He Do These 8 Things / How Do Prefer Doggy Style_ Leg Closed Or Open? / Man Used HIV As A Breakfast Recipe For His Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.