Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" (525 Views)

How Do People In Communist And Dictatorship Countries Survive(video) / Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by bn365: 10:25am On May 11, 2022
They want to kill 6 Billion people, they are telling you they want to do it peacefully.

A member of the Club Of Rome Dennis Meadows: " We need smart dictatorship...we are now 7 Billion, we need to get back down to 1Billion...I hope it can happen in a civil way...peaceful way, peace doesn't mean that everyone is happy". A Billion or 2 Billion people

WATCH: https://banned.video/watch?id=627ac390f6be866572d9a716

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7lmh5XVRW0
Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by helinues: 10:26am On May 11, 2022
This guy is back his conspiracy theories

Hian

1 Like

Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by Asgard13: 10:28am On May 11, 2022
But that’s the reality..

And the center of the agenda

Call it conspiracy.. but it’s real.

3 Likes

Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by Nobody: 10:32am On May 11, 2022
These guys are stupid but they think they are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by bn365: 10:34am On May 11, 2022
Sit down.
People have awoken from their slumber, which is why Bill Gates can now tell you that covid is similar to the flu and that the vaccine is ineffective.
Watch the video to see the man say those words himself before calling it a conspiracy.
He told you how they intend to do it, and you can see what the "governments" they get into power are saying.
[Food scarcity, starvation]
Organized chaos and destruction...quietly, so people don't revolt

helinues:
This guy is back his conspiracy theories

Hian

2 Likes

Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by alanto: 11:09am On May 11, 2022
Ok. So is this guy going to be among the 1b or 6b?

Soro soke o. Don't be confusing thunder.
Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by bn365: 11:21am On May 11, 2022
You'd know if he believes he and his eugenic ilk are life-givers and takers if you found out who they consider "useless class" and those they consider "like god."

alanto:
Ok. So is this guy going to be among the 1b or 6b?

Soro soke o. Don't be confusing thunder.

Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by alanto: 11:48am On May 11, 2022
bn365:

You'd know if he believes he and his eugenic ilk are life-givers and takers if you found out who they consider "useless class" and those they consider "like god."

I will look up the book, I enjoyed "Sapiens" by the same author.
The guy wrote in sapiens, I don't remember exactly how we phrased it but it's something like. The black and white are not same specie if sapiens but releasing or debating such information may cause disorder so they are silent about it. That's why they see black as lesser human.
Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2022
some people here out of their love for anything America, have refused to see that America is the number one bully in the whole world. I love America too, and I will prefer them to remain powerful, but not with absolute power. Because absolute power currupts.. If anyone think America is fighting for Ukraine, they are deceiving themselves. America is fighting to destroy the only country, that's preventing them from having absolute power. The military might of Russia is of great concern. America practice democracy at home, but on the international stage, they practice dictatorship. They have little or no respect for the UN, they have even threatened the UN and its affiliates on numerous occasions. America respects sovereignty of a nation, for as long as the nation is serving their interests. Once you fall out of line, and you refuse to fall back in line...... Forget it. A unipolar world is dangerous for everyone of us.... USA must learn how to share the world with Russia and china

2 Likes

Re: Club Of Rome - "We Need Smart Dictatorship...we Need To Kill 6B People Quietly" by bn365: 7:53am On May 12, 2022
Yuval says free will is over, human beings are hackable and artificial intelligence will detect if you are gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uisR_oudXYc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChluWCqCT0

alanto:

I will look up the book, I enjoyed "Sapiens" by the same author.
The guy wrote in sapiens, I don't remember exactly how we phrased it but it's something like. The black and white are not same specie if sapiens but releasing or debating such information may cause disorder so they are silent about it. That's why they see black as lesser human.

(1) (Reply)

In A Show Of Defiance, Sweden To Host Upcoming BALTOPS 22 NATO Exercise / If Putin Were Woman He Would Not Have Invaded Ukraine-Boris Johnson / Demonstration In Ghana Over Fuel And Food High Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.