Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,584 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:58 AM

Good English To West African Pidgin English - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Good English To West African Pidgin English (930 Views)

Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up / Oyaaa! Waffi Men, Benin Men, Port Harcourt Niggies, Yenagoa Men. Pidgin Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good English To West African Pidgin English by mercysamuelson(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2022
Please, I will like to know if there's anyone who could recommend the best English to West African Pidgin translator app for me.
Re: Good English To West African Pidgin English by IfYouDeceive: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Hi pabon.
Please I just want to ask you a question about kdp. I've written a book on Word document
The only thing needed is to convert it to an eBook. Can you please tell me which app you usually use it how you do it? Or just tell me how you do it please
I'll really appreciate.
I've gotten my book cover via canvas
All I need is to convert into an eBook
I do not have a laptop.
How do you do it using your phone
Re: Good English To West African Pidgin English by pabon(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2022
IfYouDeceive:
Hi pabon.
Please I just want to ask you a question about kdp. I've written a book on Word document
The only thing needed is to convert it to an eBook. Can you please tell me which app you usually use it how you do it? Or just tell me how you do it please
I'll really appreciate.
I've gotten my book cover via canvas
All I need is to convert into an eBook
I do not have a laptop.
How do you do it using your phone

I just saw your mention. You can upload your manuscript as a document. You don't need to convert it to epub.
However, if you are bent on converting it to epub, there are a couple of options online. Try convertio.co

1 Like

Re: Good English To West African Pidgin English by IfYouDeceive: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
pabon:

I just saw your mention. You can upload your manuscript as a document. You don't need to convert it to epub.
However, if you are bent on converting it to epub, there are a couple of options online. Try convertio.co

Please what do you recommend I use as keyword for a fiction novel. I'm still new to all these and from what I've read, getting the right keyword is very important when publishing
What do you feel I can use.
Thanks
Re: Good English To West African Pidgin English by pabon(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2022
IfYouDeceive:

Please what do you recommend I use as keyword for a fiction novel. I'm still new to all these and from what I've read, getting the right keyword is very important when publishing
What do you feel I can use.
Thanks

The keywords you use have to be based on your chosen niche. Think what readers will search for when looking for the type of book you've written. Also, think about the category and age grade of your target readers.

2 Likes

Re: Good English To West African Pidgin English by IfYouDeceive: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
pabon:

The keywords you use have to be based on your chosen niche. Think what readers will search for when looking for the type of book you've written. Also, think about the category and age grade of your target readers.

OK. Thank you so much sir

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Jumping From Airplanes! Would You Ever Do It? / Video Response About Jalen Rose Calling Grant Hill An Uncle Tom. / Oduduwa Nation: Who Are Those Part Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.