Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,957 members, 7,883,348 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi (2482 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by AllGistRoom: 12:51pm On May 11, 2022
A male teacher who was in class but lost himself thinking about something has gotten what he deserves after one of her students stood before him and danced.

In what looks like a creative art class, each student was allowed to exhibit his or her talent.

Interestingly, this female student could not exhibit any good talent than twerk right in front of her teacher.

The girl looked prepared for the dance looking at her costume even though she was in her uniform.

The teacher who was shocked at the student's dance move just fixed her eyes straight at her and could not make a move or nod his head.

Guess what, her colleagues could not control the excess joy in their hearts as they started cheering her up.

Watch the video below;

https://allgistroom.com/teacher-class-female-student-twerks/

Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by Bluezy13(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2022
Nothing bad here...

She did not twerk.
She merely danced.
Old man must have slept off.
Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2022
The man probably has an erection, that's why he can’t walk out of there

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by PerfectStranger(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2022
I pray next generation get better than ours.

1 Like

Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by godofuck231: 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
Asha the singer who sang wo
Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by baretalk: 2:10pm On May 11, 2022
Molesting the poor man, that girl need discipline.

1 Like

Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2022
she should be expelled sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by kingscare1(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2022
This little girls no get joy.

Dick is powerful.

1 Like

Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by bmdmix14: 3:27pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see d fool talking like he is better
Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
see d fool talking like he is better

lol, so you got upset because i called you out on your yeye click and bait BS?!?!? we all know you and all your yeye begging profiles all over NL... Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...before you specialized in online begging, now you've upgraded to some more yeye nonsense on NL.... cunt-e-new YOU CRIMINAL!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
I don't think there is any school in nigeria that will expell any female student from twerking. I think minor flogging or at most a week suspension. Although this topic is old news. I have seen that picture somewhere on nairaland last year

(1) (Reply)

Morning Wood, NPT, Early Morning Erection,take Note,it's Important For Men / Nigerian Girls Are More Concerned About Whether You Came Inside Them Than Contra / How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.