Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,690 members, 7,898,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe (374 Views)

Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by bn365: 1:18pm On May 11, 2022
Ukraine’s gas pipeline operator on Wednesday shut down the flow of Russian gas through a key transit point in the east of the country which is currently occupied by Russian troops, in a move that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe.
The Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine stopped accepting incoming Russian gas through a border entry point called Sokhranivka, accusing Russian forces of interfering with the operation of gas facilities in the area and siphoning off supplies.

The company said that the move will cut off about one-third of Russian gas transiting through to the rest of Europe, although Russian state-owned oil and gas giant Gazprom pegged the figure at a quarter.
The Ukrainian operator said that Russia should redirect supplies through the Sudzha transit point in northern Ukraine, which is in an area under Kyiv’s control, but Gazprom dismissed this as “technologically impossible.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2022/05/11/ukraine-halts-russian-gas-flow-to-key-transit-point-blames-disruption-on-occupying-forces/?sh=7d7c21fd15fb
Re: Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by tit(f): 1:21pm On May 11, 2022
Zelenski why are you holding Ukraine as hostage?

Maybe it is time for him to receive friendly fire from his suffering peoples
Re: Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by McJelly(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
Their problem.
Re: Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by tamdun: 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
Zelensky, na how many times I call you, these ur move go make EU vex o grin
Re: Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by Toktee(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2022
tit:
Zelenski why are you holding Ukraine as hostage?

Maybe it is time for him to receive friendly fire from his suffering peoples
How?

The gas belong to Russia not Ukraine.

Putin underrated Ukraine in many ways.

Let's see how he will finance war.

. What a good News.
Re: Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by pol23: 3:38pm On May 11, 2022
If I’m zelensky I will stop every Russian gas and product from passing my territory.
But the mumu Zelensky is fine to watch is people die of a proxy war while the westerners get enough gas supplies to live happily.
Re: Ukraine HaltsRussian Gas that could partially disrupt supplies to Western Europe by alcuin(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2022
pol23:
If I’m zelensky I will stop every Russian gas and product from passing my territory.
But the mumu Zelensky is fine to watch is people die of a proxy war while the westerners get enough gas supplies to live happily.

That is a very bad move. The westerners will turn against Ukraine and that will be the end of it.

Except Ukraine, of course, is a puppet and was instructed to cut the supplies by some powers in the EU and USA, due to some internal fracas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Reveals Mass Executions Of Iraqi Refugees By Polish Soldiers | / World Largest Cricket Production Facility Officially Opened - Will You Eat Bugs? / Germany Is On The Cusp of a Recession' Amid Russia's Natural-Gas Squeeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.