Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,415 members, 7,964,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba (19373 Views)

Debt: Abuja Electricity To Disconnect Police, Army Headquarters, Others / Fire Guts Nigerian Army Headquarters In Abuja / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Titaniumental: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Your father is the ignorant fool for not knowing the difference between The Nigerian Army HQ and a Brigade HQ

The joke is on you pig.

I Sabi ignore senseless pig like you... Trust me pig cool
And your Mother is the woeful failure for bringing up such a pathetic ignoramus fool like you,

You nuisance failed to actually see the content of the article strictly mentioning six Brigade,but haven't seen how foolish you're with your ignorant post,you choose to focus on the heading which was clearly not the main content of the post.

So much to handle for a foolish ignoramus son of a godforsaken mother like you

Atutupoyoyo

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Orap4plug: 1:34am On May 12, 2022
Naija no save again God why
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by tradepunter: 6:16am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Even Company dey get HQ, which would be headed by a Captain.

There is also Battalion HQ, Brigade HQ etc

It's mostly inside the barracks... Worked in mod and when were Field majority were done from the barracks or operation stations stationed around most government house
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by DeKelz(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2022
Brigade HQ not Army HQ
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by DaveHarry(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2022
Analyst7:
Sincerely care less for these killers
If not for them, I'm sure by now you will be in the bush hiding.
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Analyst7: 10:18am On May 12, 2022
DaveHarry:

If not for them, I'm sure by now you will be in the bush hiding.
Guy say wherever you want to say
What have experienced this people do to Nigerians won't make me shed littlelest of empathy for them
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by usah4(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Nigeria Army does not have any HQ in Taraba state. The Nigerian Army have just a single HQ and is located in the FCT.

Every DIVISION (DIV) is a HQ just like we have Central Bank
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Parachoko: 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
usah4:

Every DIVISION (DIV) is a HQ just like we have Central Bank
So is the Nigerian Army barrack that was attack in Taraba a Divisiona?
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by usah4(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
So is the Nigerian Army barrack that was attack in Taraba a Divisiona?

Read your comment and read my reply to your comment again
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Parachoko: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
usah4:

Read your comment and read my reply to your comment again
I've read your comment.

My comment is corrected at the topic of the thread.

There is only 1 Nigerian Army HQ and is located in Abuja.

So, is there a Nigerian Army Division in Taraba state? where in Taraba state is the division located?
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by tit(f): 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
While bandits are giving army woto woto
Some fools here are arguing about hqtrs platoon and company hates.

What is the score?
Did the bandits follow up the bomb blast with perimeter assault?
Or
Did Nigeria army start fighting themselves after they betrayed their general?

All my contacts in Takum are not answering my phone.
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by usah4(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
I've read your comment.

My comment is corrected at the topic of the thread.

There is only 1 Nigerian Army HQ and is located in Abuja.

So, is there a Nigerian Army Division in Taraba state? where in Taraba state is the division located?

We have 1 DIV in Kaduna that's a HQ and there's HQ 3 DIV in Jos that also is an HQ
To answer your question there's no Division in Taraba we only have in Borno which is HQ 7 DIV.
What Taraba has is a Battalion so as Bauchi, Gombe amongst others.
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Parachoko: 1:42pm On May 12, 2022
usah4:

We have 1 DIV in Kaduna that's a HQ and there's HQ 3 DIV in Jos that also is an HQ
To answer your question there's no Division in Taraba we only have in Borno which is HQ 7 DIV.
What Taraba has is a Battalion so as Bauchi, Gombe amongst others.
Good.

There is also HQ Brigade in Lagos, Asaba etc

There is also HQ Battalion in Lagos, Kano, etc

All this is different from the HQ Nigerian Army in Abuja.

And the Topic clearly states that Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba

So I still stand by my words, there is no Nigerian Army HQ in Taraba State and no one has been able to prove me wrong.
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Pauldollars(m): 3:10am On May 13, 2022
jumpmasta:

Stop displaying ignorance . Army HQ is only in Abuja .

It seems the internet is not relevant to you for information. The Nigerian Army also have various sector headquarters in some states.
Don't be an online illiterate.
Abuja is just the National HQ which serves majorly for administrative responsibilities.
The key command HQ are not in Abuja
Re: Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba by Tundex911: 12:17pm On May 14, 2022
They go come out and tell us

Its fake news again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 88th Birthday Today / Channels TV Presidential Series With Atiku/Okowa / Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.