Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,917 members, 7,909,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

How To Start A Lucrative Cosmetics Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Lucrative Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (676 Views)

Start Your Cosmetics Business With Just 10k / All You Need To Know About Cosmetics Business-2018 / Cosmetics Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Lucrative Cosmetics Business In Nigeria by usmanethical(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2022
If you are looking for good information on how to start a lucrative cosmetics business, you are on the right page. Indeed, looking good is a good business. Selling cosmetics products in Nigeria is very lucrative, and the people who engage in this kind of business make good money.
No doubt, the beauty industry in Nigeria is growing rapidly.

The beauty industry is among the few industries that I’m always interested in studying and following up on. Not only because I have one or two businesses in the industry, but It’s also about my obsession as a businessman who is always on the lookout for the top-performing industries in the country.

The cosmetics industry globally generates an estimated yearly turnover of like $400billion. Talking Nigeria's cosmetics and personal care industry, it’s about $3billion in value, and it keeps growing every year.  There is always a gap for new players to come into the market because of market diversity and how the demographics are constantly changing. The increase in the number of cosmetics and product users can be traced to the influence of having access to the Internet on the young population and wanting to follow the trends in the Western nations.

Read more: https://starthustlenow.com/business-ideas/how-to-start-a-lucrative-cosmetics-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Cosmetics Business In Nigeria by Xenisha: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
Hello. Let's start with the fact that Ipsy cosmetic sets exceeded all my expectations. They send the coolest stuff, some of which I have never seen in stores. The quality of Ipsy cosmetics is second to none. Take nail polish for example. They sent me a polish that outperforms any expensive brand. It still held up after two weeks without chipping. And ipsy has the majority of such products. I almost never wear makeup but I can't unsubscribe from Ipsy because it's so fun to discover.
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Cosmetics Business In Nigeria by cori908: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Earn 1000k Us Dollars In 30 Days At Your Comfort / Cheap Data Bundles On Sale / I Need 30usdt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.