Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,318 members, 7,923,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) (41616 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by FlyingKing: 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
Seriously, the Eastern part of this country as turn to terrorist den.

May God continue to protect the legit and confirmed citizen over there.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by membranus: 3:19pm On May 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
He ran away and left the MUSIC behind! grin grin

No. He carried the MUSIC with him, on his neck and in his heart.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:39pm On May 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
if u like swell up, e no concern me sad sad

Instead make u answer me normally and welcome me

Lolzzzz....I won't welcome you for calling me that name.

I don't welcome stubborn people cheesy cheesy
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:43pm On May 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lolzzzz....I won't welcome you for calling me that name.

I don't welcome stubborn people cheesy cheesy
Normally i wanted to say Yewande, but i dont know why i fell for that particular Shakirat, no be my fault alaye, pls jebure grin

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by plaindealer: 4:49pm On May 12, 2022
Welcome to the ipobian Jihadi terrorist SE enclave. grin
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Bbbw: 4:58pm On May 12, 2022
Really
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Emdebby2: 5:16pm On May 12, 2022
This video really made my day.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by zedman1(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2022
This video is gold. Anytime I want to laugh I just press play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.