Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin (2911 Views)

Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20am On May 12, 2022
She scammed him. That is one of the scams in marriage. A girl will tell you that since she is a virgin there will be no sex before marriage. And you jump into marrying her because of that.
Only for you to plunge into a tunnel during honeymoon. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Rickmann: 7:47am On May 12, 2022
hokekeholah:

Its not about the man here but the lady...
The lady in question must have asked the man if he is a virgin or not before she lied about herself being a virgin..
That comrade is in pain (Lol)
Imagine being denied the kpekus for some years all in d name of reserving it and u later find out its a complete mess.
The V area of the lady must have been like capital letter( O)
I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN
grin grin grin

She must have always painted the saintly picture of herself to him probably cos the man was the ' I must marry a virgin' type of man, so she became subtle in her approach and seized the opportunity.
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Abbertee2: 10:02am On May 12, 2022
The guy is real man for sending her back to her father’s house. Only SIMP can marry non virgin.

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Kriss216: 10:48am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
This is exactly what I plan doing to my ex that I am trying to get back, but in her case, I will send her back on the wedding venue. I will post it on Nairaland before I do it
You have our support.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 10:52am On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow he must also be a virgin..fact is that most men that complain about ladies having high body count are also guilty of wh**ring around..

They need something better for themself while they ain't in no way better..
If you didn't get married as a virgin then you have no right to request for a virgin lady..
Why did she lie to the man she is a virgin?
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by DaInferno(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if your husband puts his whole marriage foundation upon your virginty, then the least you could do is to BE A VIRGIN!!!!

to all the virgin hunters of NL, come see your brotha...lol.
key word there isn't "virgin" it's "lying". I dn break up with person bcus of chronic lieing undecided
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Beautygoddesss: 1:31pm On May 12, 2022
Wait o is it becuz she did not bleed or what.some women are even born without a hymen.some have different type of hole in their hymen which they were born with but that doesnt mean they are nt virgins.nawa nigeria mentality i dnt no why they conclude the hymen is the virginity what about those that tore their hymen by sports,atheletics and gymnastics.may GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Elporo(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Siofra Virginprincess undecided

Anal Virgin , is what she means grin
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Elporo(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Wait o is it becuz she did not bleed or what.some women are even born without a hymen.some have different type of hole in their hymen which they were born with but that doesnt mean they are nt virgins.nawa nigeria mentality i dnt no why they conclude the hymen is the virginity what about those that tore their hymen by sports,atheletics and gymnastics.may GOD HELP NIGERIA

Men have a higher chance of getting hit by a Dangote truck, than finding a virgin with no hymen wink
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Beautygoddesss: 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
Elporo:

Men have a higher chance of getting hit by a Dangote truck, than finding a virgin with no hymen wink
never the less even if there is a hymen but the gal does nt bleed will u say she is nt a virgin
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Elporo(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
never the less even if there is a hymen but the gal does nt bleed will u say she is nt a virgin

Exactly.

Same way a girls uses an iPhone or car model to gauge a man's financial capacity. It works more often than not.

You cannot adjust for the edge cases, when general cases are still reliable.
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by 001spice: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
Maxbe am the only guy that dnt even like meeting a virgin.some years back i met a girl we start dating the first day i wanted to have sex wit her i found out that she was a virgin i just let her go after about 3 month i reach her again this time the goal done open so i deed the needful. My point is that i dnt like seeing blood during sex so i will nt disvirgin u carry ur virginty to sum1 else wen it open u can bring it to me.
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by teebagy: 9:19am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for letting me know your m*ma was sold to your pops so she can be controlled cos he paid the Piper..nice way of doing business.. grin
men are sucess object women are sex object. The way man and a woman are judged are two different things entirely.
Re: Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin by Benprass(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for letting me know your m*ma was sold to your pops so she can be controlled cos he paid the Piper..nice way of doing business.. grin

Come on you dot need to mention his mama

You can just make your point know instead of mentioning his mom that is poor really poor mindset you got.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke: Funny Reasons Why Men Don't Live Long (photos) / I Am Tired Of My Fake Life. Please, Help Me. / Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.