Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,061 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters (836 Views)

Ghana Football Awards: Lookman Named Africa’s Best Player / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by guobe: 6:38pm On May 11, 2022
This is no bragging but just the reality,guobe is one of Africa's best soccer forecasters at present.some couple of years ago ,I was already battling out with some white soccer predictor experts in a soccer prediction competition called scorefive.These white guys were so good but I was giving them a good run for their money.Fastforward to a couple of years ago,I won the supersport English Premier league prediction game across Africa from a crowd of more than 100,000 people in Africa.A Sony 40 inches LED TV was flown from South Africa to me.Prediction is not luck but high scale intelligence is required to successfully predict soccer matches consistently.I am willing to lecture most people how I predict but alot of people don't want tedious brain work.To be continued.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com,guobepredictz on twitter and telegram.

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by Nobody: 6:19am On May 12, 2022
You dey win combination bet no mean say you be good forcaster.In a ticket of 15 selections,3 or 4 dey cut.That is how your combination is.Abi na all your prediction dey win?No be you go comment say a particular match go draw,at the end of FT one team go win,you go come blame am on red card?
There is no perfect forcaster.
We know say you dey look for who go follow you on telegram and subscribe to your prediction.But saying you are good in forecasting is an overstatement.

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by guobe: 6:32am On May 12, 2022
My led TV then

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by guobe: 6:42am On May 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
You dey win combination bet no mean say you be good forcaster.In a ticket of 15 selections,3 or 4 dey cut.That is how your combination is.Abi na all your prediction dey win?No be you go comment say a particular match go draw,at the end of FT one team go win,you go come blame am on red card?
There is no perfect forcaster.
We know say you dey look for who go follow you on telegram and subscribe to your prediction.But saying you are good in forecasting is an overstatement.I
Read again I never sayI be perfect forcaster,the only perfect person is God Almighty and He alone gives talents to human beings to utilise.You can never be perfect like him.God bless you.
Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by christianjoy(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2022
guobe:
Read again I never sayI be perfect forcaster,the only perfect person is God Almighty and He alone gives talents to human beings to utilise.You can never be perfect like him.God bless you.
leave the guy he is just talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by lukasa: 8:30am On May 12, 2022
He is not talking nonsense but stating the facts.

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by guobe: 9:30am On May 12, 2022
christianjoy:
leave the guy he is just talking nonsense
Na my guy ,we disagree to agree,criticism is part of the game christianjoy,criticism even make me work harder.thaanks.

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by Petah(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2022
guobe:
This is no bragging but just the reality,guobe is one of Africa's best soccer forecasters at present.some couple of years ago ,I was already battling out with some white soccer predictor experts in a soccer prediction competition called scorefive.These white guys were so good but I was giving them a good run for their money.Fastforward to a couple of years ago,I won the supersport English Premier league prediction game across Africa from a crowd of more than 100,000 people in Africa.A Sony 40 inches LED TV was flown from South Africa to me.Prediction is not luck but high scale intelligence is required to successfully predict soccer matches consistently.I am willing to lecture most people how I predict but alot of people don't want tedious brain work.To be continued.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com,guobepredictz on twitter and telegram.
Interested sir. When are you starting?

1 Like

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by christianjoy(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2022
guobe:
Na my guy ,we disagree to agree,criticism is part of the game christianjoy,criticism even make me work harder.thaanks.
sure am looking up to that besides being a punter is really hard one

2 Likes

Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by guobe: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
christianjoy:
sure am looking up to that besides being a punter is really hard one
yeso not easy
Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by guobe: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
Petah:

Interested sir. When are you starting?
join my telegram channel guobepredictz and ask me any question regarding how I go about predicting my games
Re: Guobe Is One Of Africa's Best Soccer Forcasters by Petah(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
guobe:
join my telegram channel guobepredictz and ask me any question regarding how I go about predicting my games
Okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Stake All / Will Super Eagles Fly Again? / Formula 1 Fans Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.