Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,153 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP (331 Views)

How To Buy An Ebook On Amazon In Nigeria — Kindle Direct Publishing [Picture] / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Olugbani1995: 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
- Publish short books on amazon and get paid in dollars
- Skills: You can write and get paid even if you have no writing skills
- Ability: Even as a complete beginner. No problem
- Time: You can work from anywhere. Either at home, office or school at your own chosen time.
- Requirement: You only need a smartphone or laptop with good internet connection.

Connect with me via my watsapp number below to know more

Re: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Builderbet365: 9:03pm On May 11, 2022
Don't suffer yourself.
Re: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Ebubu3: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
Builderbet365:
Don't suffer yourself.
why?
Re: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Builderbet365: 10:05pm On May 11, 2022
Ebubu3:
why?

I don't have time to explain, just don't go in with the mindset of making that much as the OP said in the first month. It would take at least 6 months before you even see something closer than that, except you want to spend money on adverts i.e if you already have your high qaulity books in check. The KDP space is crazily oversaturated and with a lot of these "gurus" teaching rubbish. Most of them need your money though.
Also you can get every information you need from youtube, and even more. There is no top secret in Amazon KDP.
Re: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Ebubu3: 10:20pm On May 11, 2022
Builderbet365:

I don't have time to explain, just don't go in with the mindset of making that much as the OP said in the first month. It would take at least 6 months before you even see something closer than that, except you want to spend money on adverts i.e if you already have your high qaulity books in check. The KDP space is crazily oversaturated and with a lot of these "gurus" teaching rubbish. Most of them need your money though.
Also you can get every information you need from youtube, and even more. There is no top secret in Amazon KDP.

Thanks a lot bro. God bless you
Re: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Olugbani1995: 9:56am On May 12, 2022
I never said it's going to be easy.
Most of us want to make money even without spending money.
Re: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing KDP by Olugbani1995: 10:19am On May 12, 2022
The Amazon KDP is not a ponzi scheme or a get rich quick scheme. But if you are willing to follow the laid down principles and guide, surely you will be successful at it.

So sad people want to make money fast without doing any work.

(1) (Reply)

₦300K Monthly Blueprint.... / Do Anyone Know How I Can Be Registering People For NIN / About Pagerbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.