Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! (29695 Views)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by evolution4434: 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
my pregnant friend said she always wants to lick sand. she's craving sand. she sometimes licks one white stone. I snatched it from her recently and trashed it.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Suzzyblink001: 3:07pm On May 12, 2022
My experience as a mother first child no craving wat so ever, 2nd child my best fish ever fresh croaker don't even bring it close to me coz I will throw up but after I gave birth I started eating it, my 3rd child is mineral and bread I literally eat it almost everyday until I gave birth.
That's my experience

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Rushna27(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2022
As a woman this sounds funny to me cos never had any cravings of such during my preggy period for my kids but body differs sha ....its well with their cravings ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by folake4u(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2022
zedman1:
My wife was so irritated by the smell of the paint in our living room. Paint wey I no fit smell anything o. She also had a very high craving for 'Masa'( that thing wey mallam de sell). That was for the first pregnancy. As for the other two that followed, she strong gidigba, no changes at all..... Though we lost them both.

Oh. I'm so sorry for your loss. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 3:33pm On May 12, 2022
evolution4434:
my pregnant friend said she always wants to lick sand. she's craving sand. she sometimes licks one white stone. I snatched it from her recently and trashed it.
No no don't do that...that white stone is called nzu in Igbo, most pregnant women love it

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2022
Suzzyblink001:
My experience as a mother first child no craving wat so ever, 2nd child my best fish ever fresh croaker don't even bring it close to me coz I will throw up but after I gave birth I started eating it, my 3rd child is mineral and bread I literally eat it almost everyday until I gave birth.
That's my experience
wow yours is pretty good and better

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2022
Rushna27:
As a woman this sounds funny to me cos never had any cravings of such during my preggy period for my kids but body differs sha ....its well with their cravings ooooo
you are lucky tho grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Shadysen: 3:36pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
haha which kind of yeye husband you wan be...no be you give her belle undecided you want run
yes I give her belle no be spite I give her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by franklingud(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol I am scared of all this wierd cravings have been reading cry
Don't be scared my dear, it's just one of those things we see in the world.

Remember you are a life-giving being.

Be bold and accept the fate.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Rushna27(f): 4:45pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
you are lucky tho grin
Thanks
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by AnikeAyaOba(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2022
����
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Bbbw: 4:51pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by flakkybakky(f): 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
But wait..some na that time their libido dey run riot oo grin..they craved dick like madt sad.. more banging for the road before leaving house in the morning grin
stop accusing me now, haba

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by nancyib: 5:04pm On May 12, 2022
My husband said he will sent me to my parents and that he wl nt get me pregnant again. Just my first pregnancy he is telling me all this. Just because i love looking for mosquito even ther is non. I wore his clothes, and I cry alot.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Jennifer89(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2022
MorningStar233:

Not all, because as for me I stared using, hypo, izal, Dettol and all what not to clean my house almost daily as I was always perceiving foul smell that no one else was perceiving

This same thing happened to me. My house will have a particular smell

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 5:17pm On May 12, 2022
franklingud:

Don't be scared my dear, it's just one of those things we see in the world.

Remember you are a life-giving being.

Be bold and accept the fate.
Thanks for this relieving words, I will be bold

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 5:19pm On May 12, 2022
nancyib:
My husband said he will sent me to my parents and that he wl nt get me pregnant again. Just my first pregnancy he is telling me all this. Just because i love looking for mosquito even ther is non. I wore his clothes, and I cry alot.
haha grin very funny...so it's is mosquitoes that offended you during your pregnancy...and your husband is like most typical Nigerian men also threatening to do and do that
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:31pm On May 12, 2022
flakkybakky:
stop accusing me now, haba
grin lol..how I take accuse you na .I just dey give my own normal opinion oo. ..abi dey do you like that too grin talk true,no lie
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by emonis88: 5:31pm On May 12, 2022
Had a sister then who was pregnant, she came visiting, so she had to stay like a week , with us bf she n hubby went back to their base, I say eh! Spray airfreshner , she is complaining that it is making her dizzy, we stopped using airfreshner, spray perf for body she go say e dey do her one kind for head, shuo!! She go chop ice block even though she was told it is not good for her n d baby. When she was a spinster she no dey chop unsliced bread na only slice bread, but this time she dey look for d unsliced bread say na that bread she wan chop.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 5:48pm On May 12, 2022
emonis88:
Had a sister then who was pregnant, she came visiting, so she had to stay like a week , with us bf she n hubby went back to their base, I say eh! Spray airfreshner , she is complaining that it is making her dizzy, we stopped using airfreshner, spray perf for body she go say e dey do her one kind for head, shuo!! She go chop ice block even though she was told it is not good for her n d baby. When she was a spinster she no dey chop unsliced bread na only slice bread, but this time she dey look for d unsliced bread say na that bread she wan chop.
lol wahala too much grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Bamzyriches451: 6:32pm On May 12, 2022
MNDY:

Hahahaha
How did she disturb you?
If I begin to type the story now you'll get tired of reading lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by akaahs(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Eww embarassed most of them are fond of doing that! Because they are lazy to go outside or into the toilet to throw their saliva
Ewwwwww, this one no know anything, get pregnant first and repeat same statement that's where I ll take u serious.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Hamachi(f): 6:39pm On May 12, 2022
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by franklingud(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Thanks for this relieving words, I will be bold
Welcome dear, that's the spirit.
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by emonis88: 6:49pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
lol wahala too much grin
No be small thing grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I pray my wife not to spite during pregnancy because heaven knows I will leave the house for her.
Not every pregnant woman spits...
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Ecos(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2022
InfinityFabric:
It only happens when someone is around (esp. the man or stupid siblings) to cater to that nonsense. Baby mama don't have such cravings and when they do, there's no guy to punish for it.

The choice is yours.
grin grin Aswear u be werey! Its try sha because right now, I am the madam of the house doing almost all the chores on weekends. Its my first experience and I am trying everything humanly possible to be calm in the midst of the whole drama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by InfinityFabric: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
Ecos:
grin grin Aswear u be werey! Its try sha because right now, I am the madam of the house doing almost all the chores on weekends. Its my first experience and I am trying everything humanly possible to be calm in the midst of the whole drama.

Aswear u be werey!
When men say this, it means the other person is correct or they can relate.

You can try being absent for a week/month and see how that theory rule is one set in stone.
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Shadysen: 8:00pm On May 12, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Not every pregnant woman spits...
I pray to meet such.
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Ecos(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2022
InfinityFabric:

When men say this, it means the other person is correct or they can relate.

You can try being absent for a week/month and see how that theory rule is one set in stone.
I just got married and somehow I am 'enjoying' it that if I leave for work for too long, I will start missing her drama. My wife is a very lovely and wonderful woman u can ever imagine but this pregnancy issues changed her grin Sometimes, we have to make excuse for them because we 'made' them so.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by remmyton(f): 8:09pm On May 12, 2022
With my first pregnancy, I craved for fried meat, no matter how small, I must eat one or I won’t be okay, with my second baby, I only desire what another person is cooking, I will dress up and visit my girlfriend just to eat whatever she cooks for the day

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
Mine, I couldn't stand the smell or the sight of fish.
I can't even eat stew that has fish in it.... It was so bad.
No spitting, but I can sleep for three days straight if I'm not disturbed. (I slept a whole day off "I MEAN TOTALLY OFF")

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.