Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) (1990 Views)

2 Nigerians, 1 South African Arrested For Drugging & Repeatedly Raping A Woman / Lagos State Govt Arraign Man For Repeatedly Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In His Care / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by saapphiere(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2022
A 35-year-old man identified as Udeme Peters Aniefiok has been arrested for allegedly raping his 15-year-old daughter in Okon Eket, Akwa Ibom State.

A Facebook user, Emmanuel Mbong, who shared the story stated that the suspect, who hails from Cross River State allegedly confessed to having been sleeping with his daughter.

According to the teenage girl, who is a JSS 2 student in Eket, her father had always threatened her with a machete each time he forcefully had carnal knowledge of her which allegedly happened a lot of times.

The Facebook read: FATHER SLEEPS WITH DAUGHTER MANY TIMES IN OKON EKET
“This man by name, Udeme Peters Aniefiok, a native of Cross River State but who has lived in Okon Eket since childhood, confessed to having been sleeping with his daughter. The man claims to be thirty-five years of age.

“According to the daughter who is currently a JS 2 student of the premier post-primary institution in Eket, the father always threatens her with a machete, anytime he wants to forcefully have carnal knowledge of her, and she has done that several times.

“Investigation reveals that the fifteen years old victim was born out of wedlock and she only lives with her father in a one-room apartment in Ikot Inyang village, Okon Eket. The mother stays in Port Harcourt.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdbnhkqo3Dp/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by saapphiere(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2022
May God judge every man in this world. Since they have chose rape, may their destines be raped IJN Amen.
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by God1000(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
May God judge every man in this world. Since they have chose rape, may their destines be raped IJN Amen.
you this girl again with your bunkum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by God1000(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
you will soon have a psychotic breakdown.

I've never seen a young woman that is so bitter with barbs, brickbats, vitrols and invective aimed at men

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Vincyman: 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
This one in specific pls
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Tomilola360: 9:53pm On May 11, 2022
afonja yeebooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good for nothing yeasterners
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
Sapphiere what's wrong with you tho?
Don't you think this is abnormal?

Are you cool?
Do you need someone to have a conversation with?

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by OVB123: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
What a pathetic story. A father that is suppose to protect his daughter(s) from predator(s) is now the predator. Hmmmm! His manhood should cut off.
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
Saapphiere baby

What's going on nah?

You are damaging your mental health gradually

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Sergio104(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2022
Not good
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Sergio104(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Saapphiere baby

What's going on nah?

Please tell her oh.

Extremism to everything is really bad

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by christistruth01: 10:02pm On May 11, 2022
Cultism is evil and produces abnormal lustful and violent behavior when they are not raping their daughters or daughters in law they are beheading strangers for rituals
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 10:02pm On May 11, 2022
Sergio104:

Please tell her oh.

Extremism to everything is really bad
I once told her that extremism is like a cancer, in the mind, it won't stop spreading, it will spread till you're an empty shell of yourself.

It is well embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Menance: 10:02pm On May 11, 2022
Skullminers de rapists are now migrating to others parts of the country and world at large.
High gee haru boosting
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
All men kwa?
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by saapphiere(f): 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
God1000:

I've never seen a young woman that is so bitter with barbs, brickbats, vitrols and invective aimed at men
You ended up not condemning the rapist. You condemned me because I exposed him. Hmm. God judge us all.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
God been a patient God otherwise several men including your Papa for done perish long time ago tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by saapphiere(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Saapphiere baby

What's going on nah?

What do you want me to do? Fold my hands and watch? This gender has made it a daily routine to rape women and minors.
I can't keep quiet and watch.

I am praying that God bless me to open an NGO for this course.
I will fight rapists till my very last breath

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 10:28pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
What do you want me to do? Fold my hands and watch? This gender has made it a daily routine to rape women and minors.
I can't keep quiet and watch.

I am praying that God bless me to open an NGO for this course.
I will fight rapists till my very last breath
Of course you can't just fold your hands and do nothing.

Personally, I'm glad that there's a loud voice like yours to go against this issue with a lot of gallantry.

But

Moderation is very important

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by godofuck231: 10:28pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
oh so cute coming form the tongue of a dick sucker .

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by godofuck231: 10:30pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
yet you want to be like cuppy otedola, that why you don't have a name
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by godofuck231: 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
God1000:

no just swear for am , she and Genevieve go share one cell for psychiatric hospital
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by adekolaelect(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=saapphiere post=112741866]God punish all men[/quote ] you need mental orientations .
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:03pm On May 11, 2022
Hope your own father is doing well
saapphiere:
God punish all men
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by youngblaq: 11:04pm On May 11, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men

On top your own thread o!
Which kain tueh tueh point you dey try score?
You nor get level...you don consider say men dey your family and say you still pose doggy for men and even swallow men front tail? Dey dia dey mumu yourself.
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ASAPFERG: 11:14pm On May 11, 2022
Mmong people and rubbish self

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by obyrich(m): 3:36am On May 12, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men
He will start from your father and male siblings.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by 1876xa: 7:28am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Hope your own father is doing well
[/s]
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by atess90(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2022
Lexical ambiguity
saapphiere:
God punish all men
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish all men

What of women?
Re: Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photo) by holicupp(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Very bad but people should know that some of those little girls are spoilt i just got some experience from one of them yesterday
I just laughed it off imagine a girl of her age trying to ........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Police Arrest Africans Fighting In A Residential Area / 300 Level Uni. Of Nigeria Student Found Dead In A Lagos Hotel / Photos From The Accident Along Onipanu/palmgrove Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.