Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,097 members, 7,980,881 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:46 AM

USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia (2121 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Svlla:

Impressive!

But my physics is good if you really want us to talk about radar technology wink

Depending, you know this is a complex topic that take a lot.
Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
AldrichAmes:
This lousy overrated aircraft that keeps dropping into the sea on its own due to mechanical problems, lol.

Using this junk in real war would be a disaster. The same junk ran away from Iranian airspace once they discovered that Russia gave Iran radars that can detect it - to save themselves from colossal embarrassment because Iran would have captured it with EW, lol.

Only F-22 raptor is alright and that as well is useless against Russians.

Yesterday I was watching how Soviet soldiers manning Vietnamese AA guns shot down dozens of US B-26 bombers that were overhyped as invincible back then within a few days, lol. The same fate awaits these lousy jets.
You are lucky i missed this your lousy writeup. Stop typing trash.
Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Svlla: 11:16am On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

I'm Very right by saying hypersonic Missile need platform. The current one Russia is using are Specific Aircraft fitted. If they have develop anyone to lunch from other craft, that i have not seen.
There is Stealth technology, you can believe What you chose to, US, Russia,China and the rest know this.

And the aim of Shealth is to get close to you, the current sets of Shealth now, once they open their bays, you are dead already, because they are too close and too late for you to react already.

Just had to come back to this post

Iskander missile used regularly in Ukraine is an hypersonic missile of mach6 and it has a mobile ground based launch platform

Iskander: Surface to surface Missile
Khinzal: Air to Surface Missile
Zircon: Cruise missile

All hypersonic and all has been used in Ukraine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Nobody: 11:29am On May 28, 2022
Svlla:

Just had to come back to this post

Iskander missile used regularly in Ukraine is an hypersonic missile of mach6 and it has a mobile ground based launch platform

Iskander: Surface to surface Missile
Khinzal: Air to Surface Missile
Zircon: Cruise missiles

All hypersonic and all has been used in Ukraine
One thing you failed to know is this, Iskander is not ''manoeuvrable'' in flight and is different from Khinzal and ZIrcon Which are Cruise and manoeuvrable missile.

Point to Note too is all ballastic missiles follows tracjectories and falls back to earth with hypersonic speeds. So all ballastic missiles both that of any country are hypersonic and could be shotdown easily because they follow a trajectory course.

Hope you understand better now.
Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Svlla: 12:43pm On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

One thing you failed to know is this, Iskander is not ''manoeuvrable'' in flight and is different from Khinzal and ZIrcon Which are Cruise and manoeuvrable missile.

Point to Note too is all ballastic missiles follows tracjectories and falls back to earth with hypersonic speeds. So all ballastic missiles both that of any country are hypersonic and could be shotdown easily because they follow a trajectory course.

What are you implying?

That hypersonic missiles have the same trajectory with ballastic missiles?

It's disappointing to hear you say this

Well, I only replied you because of your early post about the launch of hypersonic missiles from aircrafts (platforms)

All this talk about hypersonic missiles following a trajectory path same as ballastic missiles or hypersonic missiles not being manoeuvrable means you haven't done your homework

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2022
Svlla:

What are you implying?

That hypersonic missiles have the same trajectory with ballastic missiles?

It's disappointing to hear you say this

Well, I only replied you because of your early post about the launch of hypersonic missiles from aircrafts (platforms)

All this talk about hypersonic missiles following a trajectory path same as ballastic missiles or hypersonic missiles not being manoeuvrable means you haven't done your homework

You have two problems; One Being to read and comprehend, while the other is not Being knowledgeable enough with the subject at hand. Now Let me explain to you in a lame man's language.

You brought the Issue of Iskanda missile, saying It's also hypersonic missile. While we were arguing about Russia Hypersonic Cruise Missiles.

And again, Iskanda is not manuevable like Kinzhal Which is Air to Air fired, and Iskandar is just a tracjectory ballastic missile.
Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Svlla: 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

I dont know how to break this down to you but I need to tell you anyway

you don't know shit and it's disappointing to be acting like you know

BritishNaija:

To clear your misconception, Iskander is highly manoeuvrable
BritishNaija:

grin grin grin you Crack me up on this.....what do you mean by trajectory.....every missile has a trajectory whether ballistic or Cruise missile.... you just showed your ineptitude in the subject matter

Most ballistic and especially long range missiles has an altitude of 2,000km that takes them from the earth atmosphere into space and then back
Iskander has a maximum altitude of 5km it doesn't even leave the troposphere
Iskander is not considered an high attitude missiles
BritishNaija:

I'm Very right by saying hypersonic Missile need platform. The current one Russia is using are Specific Aircraft fitted. If they have develop anyone to lunch from other craft, that i have not seen.
You're not knowledgeable about this things and I recommend you do some research next time. This is the post you made which I corrected before you began blabbering about tracjectories.
FYI: Russian has a ground based mobile platform for launching hypersonic missiles and they just launched an hypersonic cruise missile: The ZIrcon

Back to Iskander: Iskander has a depressed trajectory and so operate in a Maximum altitude of 5km giving it Cruise ability

BTW: Russia has two Iskander variants; K and M
and guess what. One is a ground base cruise missile.
E shock you?

I've attached some photos to wrap up your education
You can thank thank me later.

Re: USA F35 Stealth Fighter Practices In The UK Lake District Ready For Russia by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2022
Svlla:

I dont know how to break this down to you but I need to tell you anyway

Always make or try to make your writeup succint.

I mixed up explanation because of many mentions replying from other sites.
My bad, Iskander is Quasi Ballistic Missile, while i was explaining about Scud Missiles Which follows trajectory, My bad I just noticed my error.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUGABE To The WEST, "Keep Your Pink Nose Out Of Our Affairs, Please," / Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student / No Other Country In The World Would Have Survived What Russia Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.