Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin (47558 Views)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by deebrownneymar: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
Politricks
SteveDGreat:
When we narrate how Peter Obi's Convoy as a Governor normally pick & drop school children and stranded people at their various school & homes, people thought we were Lying

This captured incident � was last year.

Peter Obi was on his way from Enugu to meet up a meeting in Anambra last year when he came across an accident scene in Orji River Enugu state .
The vehicle involved was conveying 12 girls who are students of Government Girls College Izza Ngbo.

Obi Convoy stopped , pick those girls , reverse back and took them .
He handed them over to their parents one after the other .

God has sent us a saviour , let's not be stupid to demand for a Barnabas.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Okoroawusa: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
lies dude has not brought out any penny unless his flight ticket for himself and Aids nothing more okey last meeting with PDP Chairman he host them nothing more in a particular group raised 18million on there own for a particular project for his seek igbos are spending so is yorubas when he wins primary election i expect Tinubu to win too so we can see hafa Tinubu money can go because even with the billions in APC pose
Please anybody that understood what this guy wrote should explain it to me. I have never seen such a poor style of writing

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by RealityBender(f): 3:15pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Manhood I Sit Gidigba
Yes o!!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by 27Pushing30: 3:29pm On May 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:

If no be ment or Tribalism , no sensible youths will campaign for Tinubu.

Like u want Tinubu to rule Nigeria after Buhari.
Your plan no go work

I haven’t seen what Peter Obi can do…

All I’ve been seeing upandan is that he is humble or whatever

For example … when he becomes president is it how to “rescue passengers” at airport or “rescue students” per this topic that will translate to food on the table or roofs over our heads?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by sonofthunder: 3:38pm On May 12, 2022
Wetin man do man?

At least he'll be picking and dropping our daughters in school
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2022
say your tribe with your full chest minority shallow minds and peace you shall get...TUEH

Skankamola:

Offcourse your shallow mind tells you everyone who deosnt agree with your line is yoruba and an enemy. Bitter children of hate.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by madjune(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2022
The only man that would have saved Nigeria from the mess it's been from 1986 till date was Tunde Idiagbon.

If you don't know, kindly do a little research on him.

Nigeria lost that chance, thanks to evil IBB.
That's why our citizens are presently second class people all over the world, even at home.

The second person is this man Peter Obi.

I say this without tribal bias or gains or whatnots.

If you want a better Nigeria for your children, don't miss this man.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lexy2014: 4:30pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
dude you keep asking the same question i already answered please so busy naw with people here okey

It's the question u say u answered that prompted these questions:

How is giving stranded passengers a ride an achievement? How does my having or not having anybody in govt who gave stranded passengers a ride make obis action an achievement? Does the constitution require that I have someone in govt who has given stranded passengers a ride?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by LZAA: 4:34pm On May 12, 2022
Someone said tin.ubu can't do such because his owo mi da boys will want to tax the driver and everyone around
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Aaay: 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
Really
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Rawhumper(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2022
Just look at the eyes of the person u are standing for.

Please stop been sentimental, sit down and reason, are we still going to keep doing this

That was what manabqgrills and co did for Buhari, but see where we are and they have been silent in shame for so long.

Bro you need to have a rethink and let's vote in someone that will make a change, give the Igbo's a try bro, give Peter Obi a trial.

Thanks and stay safe.

quote author=Parachoko post=112742849]Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by TheOgaBoss: 6:32pm On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Always speak for yourself. Why not? Can Obi match Jagaban's records in IGR revolution, Transport, Health, waste management and transformational policies? Does Obi have Legacies like LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad which can be pointed to till today?

Come back when he can turn 600 million a month to over 7 billion monthly. Propaganda cannot change FACTS. *We know he left Anambra's IGR how he met it so do not try to bamboozle me with lies.
so where are the infrastructure to show for the billions in revenue collected monthly?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by silentshots: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If no b ment, you will support your candidate and leave me to support mine.

Use your brain boy, this is democracy.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Know this and have peace of mind.

Certainly got no issue with you as long as you are willing to leave everything and join the army to eat cassava, maize and tweet from WhatsApp.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by gadgetarena: 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
Evil People... everywhere! "I'm not referring to you o! grin

Parachoko:
Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by haslaw(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Assetinvestor:

We know your type, you will even stand with the devil provided it can give you a morsel.

It was people like you that demanded for Barabass while shouting crucify Jesus. No be today grin grin

Why are you people always bitter about everything in your life.

Why is it so difficult for you to support your candidate and let him support his without insults.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by obilokechukwu(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
donleo92:
Peter Obi is seriously winning this election on Social media. But in real life TINUBU is wining.

I ain't a supporter of TINUBU, won't even be shocked if obi loses the primary election. it happened with maduka of Anambra nau.. we are watching
tinubu may likely win in both primary and generial election becos is a wise man but peter obi can not will. The best that peter obi can let he join hands with nnadi kanu to get biafran.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
so where are the infrastructure to show for the billions in revenue collected monthly?

Are U seriously asking me? Tinubu awarded over 1500 road contracts and completed 90% of them. Who upgraded the teaching hospitals and started new ones? Who started LAWMA and LASTMA? Who signed the contracts for BRT and started the foundation for BRT lanes? Who started the Eko Atlantic project?

Are you blind or just bitter?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by obilokechukwu(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
madjune:
The only man that would have saved Nigeria from the mess it's been from 1986 till date was Tunde Idiagbon.

If you don't know, kindly do a little research on him.

Nigeria lost that chance, thanks to evil IBB.
That's why our citizens are presently second class people all over the world, even at home.

The second person is this man Peter Obi.

I say this without tribal bias or gains or whatnots.

If you want a better Nigeria for your children, don't miss this man.
peter obi will lost the election. The best he can do let him channel his mind to biafran or work hand in hand with nnadi kanu to get biafran
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
The animals in the Zoo are cursed to vote in thieves, liars, evil and dead brain people to lead them. Peter Obi, abeg if they don't want you, just relax and help your family; leave the ZOO or you help us to collapse it.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by plaindealer: 8:21pm On May 12, 2022
Very soon, we go see pictures of Obi Pandora aka Him Tu Lie giving mother Teresa a back massage...

Comedians.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by donleo92(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
obilokechukwu:
tinubu may likely win in both primary and generial election becos is a wise man but peter obi can not will. The best that peter obi can let he join hands with nnadi kanu to get biafran.

I don't support Biafra. am sorry!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by madjune(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
obilokechukwu:
peter obi will lost the election. The best he can do let him channel his mind to biafran or work hand in hand with nnadi kanu to get biafran

From your grammar and syntax, it's easy to deduce you're a kid.

Get more exposed and learn the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Always speak for yourself. Why not? Can Obi match Jagaban's records in IGR revolution, Transport, Health, waste management and transformational policies? Does Obi have Legacies like LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad which can be pointed to till today?

Come back when he can turn 600 million a month to over 7 billion monthly. Propaganda cannot change FACTS. *We know he left Anambra's IGR how he met it so do not try to bamboozle me with lies.
Comparing Anambra's financial muscle to Lagos' shows the kind of education you've had.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Danzysb(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2022
newdawn2017:
there is cabal he is loyal to, they won't let him work once he entrs there. We need someone who isn't loyal to any cabal but to Nigerians just like sowore & aisha yesufu.
Obi is a principled man,even when he was governor,many of his constituents where not happy with him because of choices he made like "reducing the cost of his governance",but he stood firm and did what he did to benefit the state.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by my3name(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2022
Menace2Society:
No Biafla or death again
Na sense you no get
wise man
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by obilokechukwu(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
madjune:

From your grammar and syntax, it's easy to deduce you're a kid.

Get more exposed and learn the truth.
u are sabotuer that do like the existence of biafran.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by GodisFirst: 7:11pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Psoul post=112752770][/quote]
Thanks for the correction. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Pickmycall: 7:26pm On May 15, 2022
Som497:
Me, my stupid mother and my bastard father are all useless and mad and will all die untimely
Amen!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Som497: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Siwel25:

My mom? Your entire lineage is foolish. See why Peter Obi will never be President? His supporters are cursed cos they insult the elderly. Insult my mom again and I will curse your generations to die young!
God punish u and ur useless family. Mumu. Na that wh0re wey u dy call mum i blame cos she was f00lish by nt aborting a b@st@rd like u. Urchin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.