Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) (8619 Views)

Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / Nigerian Comedian Ogechukwu David "Elder O’s" Wife Dies / Popular OAP, Chaz B Dies From Renal Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by emenim(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
This is most unfortunate, well its lesson to others who engage in beating their wife and women in general. Because if you follow women mouth you can as well beat them to death. All women has a razor blade mouth, it takes humility and self control to over look women's characters.
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by babajimeta: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
legally there must be a link btw her death n d beatin and the time limit is 12 months from the date of the beatin, b4 d man can be prosecuted if it must get to dt stage.
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Gilbertman(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
This is sad,not just because of the demise of the Olori,but moreso because of the untoward circumstances: A Crowned Royal King, engaging publicly in street fighting,not in a riot, but with his Olori!!!! I have never heard of this kind of event anywhere in history.What could the wife have done that could make/forced the King to leave his palace and beat up the wife so much (as the pics of her in the Newspaper http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/july/13/national-13-07-2011-004.html) Anyone has clue?
And on top of it, the King was deposed.SAd SAd indeed!!
May the soul of the Olori rest in peace.
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by phreakabit(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
Well. . . . . . .  Nothing new. He is a YORUBA MAN, its normal with them, give the guy a break!
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Freewilly(f): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
airmark:

Freewilly, when did you start changing tribes like your dirty cheap bras
You have never been a yoruba woman and you can never be. Read your ibotic comment below, nincompoop:

I'm a freaking Yoruba woman if you like it or not, and if it pains you that much go jump off a bridge for all I care.

What you want to beat and kill me too tongue tongue

See why I'm never going to marry from my own tribe (Yoruba)

Abeg Igbo men are more romantic
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Texther(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
Its such a pity!! May her soul rest in peace
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by ak47mann(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2011
Freewilly:

I'm a freaking Yoruba woman if you like it or not, and if it pains you that much go jump off a bridge for all I care.

What you want to beat and kill me too tongue tongue

See why I'm never going to marry from my own tribe (Yoruba)

Abeg Igbo men are more romantic
you got it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by airmark(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2011
Freewilly:

I'm a freaking Yoruba woman

Stinking liar. You are only a yoruba woman in your nightmare.  shocked shocked shocked

Freewilly:

Abeg Igbo men are more[b] romantic[/b]

It is true, especially as seen in the recalled Nigerian Ambassador to Kenya, Chijioke Wigwe and his wife's drama.  grin grin grin. He romanced the wife with a lot of upper cuts and severe jabs. grin. If i were to be Sport minister, only Ibos (Including Wigwe) will represent Nigeria in olympic Boxing event.  wink wink wink
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by cynthoney(f): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2011
na wa oooo! wetin join romance join this talk?

lets keep praying for her soul to rest in peace
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by lastpage: 3:25am On Jul 16, 2011
Quote from: Freewilly on July 13, 2011, 10:32 PM
Our Yoruba men are heartless I swear, bunch of freaking dirty barbarians Angry Angry

Reason like this makes me ashamed to be a Yoruba woman.
Cry

You have never been a yoruba woman and you can never be. Read your ibotic comment below, nincompoop:

Quote from: Freewilly on April 07, 2011, 10:45 PM
It really don't matter if only 10 people showed up for a Buhari campaign in Onitsha, it just goes to show that Igbos will sell their soul for money. It's stuff like this that embarrasses me as a proud Igbo woman.

@airmark:
I think she is suffering from a case of Malaria-induced "Identity Crisis"! cry wink

Maybe because of Boko Haram, she will wake up tomorrow and proclaim "that is why she is disgusted at being a Fulani Lady"! grin

Omo'ale lon'fi owo osi ju'we ile baba re!
sad
Wont be too difficult for a "Proud Yoruba" to understand, right? wink

BTW: Until there is medical evidence that "the fight" that happened 13months ago, is the immediate and remote cause of her death, all these ventilating from all available orifice would amount to nothing!
Why do we like rushing into judgment  abi we dey work for "News of The World"?
May her soul rest in peace and may the children be strengthened by the Lord, in the face of these adversities!

Again, l hope a "few lessons" have been learned from this "unfortunate event" between husband and wife, of-course only by people who can "pause, reflect and meditate"
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
lastpage:

@airmark:
I think she is suffering from a case of Malaria-induced "Identity Crisis"! cry wink

Maybe because of Boko Haram, she will wake up tomorrow and proclaim "that is why she is disgusted at being a Fulani Lady"! grin

Omo'ale lon'fi owo osi ju'we ile baba re!
sad

Exactly, you killed it bro.
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by favouredjb(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
It is obvious she didnt recover from the beatings

annd the organ failure might be as a result of the chemicals poured on her

there's no need waiting for any autopsy,cos nothing ll come out of it,this is naija
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by ak47mann(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
favouredjb:

It is obvious she didnt recover from the beatings

annd[b] the organ failure might be as a result of the chemicals poured on her[/b]

there's no need waiting for any autopsy,cos nothing ll come out of it,this is naija
these people are heart less angry angry angry
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Freewilly(f): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
ak47mann:

these people are heart less angry angry angry

I've been saying the same thing for the past 18 years too.

Can I use that your Ak on some of these Yoruba men grin grin
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by ak47mann(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
Freewilly:

I've been saying the same thing for the past 18 years too.

Can I use that your Ak on some of these Yoruba men grin grin
you are free baby grin grin any time smiley
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by airmark(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ AK47mann, is freewilly your w.hore? She follows you around like an italian w.hore. grin grin grin
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Istillfuckyou: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

Exactly, you killed it bro.
same way krone killed u? grin grin loooooseeeerrrrr!!!!
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Istillfuckyou: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:
Stinking liar. You are only a yoruba woman in your nightmare.  shocked shocked shocked

It is true, especially as seen in the recalled Nigerian Ambassador to Kenya, Chijioke Wigwe and his wife's drama.  grin grin grin. He romanced the wife with a lot of upper cuts and severe jabs. grin. If i were to be Sport minister, only Ibos (Including Wigwe) will represent Nigeria in olympic Boxing event.  wink wink wink
ur one of the mistakes of nature. see how hatred spills all over u. am sure coogar doesn't know ur this useless
Re: Oba's Publicly Beaten Wife Dies 13 Months Later (Renal Failure) by Istillfuckyou: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

airmark, ur a bastard!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) / Saidi Balogun Finally Divorces Fathia, Remarries (pictures) / Is Kizz Daniel A Cultist? See Photos That Raised Suspicion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.